Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any of you guys were going to moto gp here in california, if so it would be nice to hook up with some r6 forum riders and go for a ride. I was thinking about riding up pacific coast highway with a couple of buddies of mine. :cheers

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
Man, I'd love to go to laguna seca....but thats quite a ride from Maryland.

Mark my words though, I will go to Laguna Seca before I die.

·
Insert witty comment here
2,787 Posts
me and a few buddies were thinkin about goin, but man thats one long haul from pittsburgh :cuss goin to see the GP race would be some serious good times....we go go mid ohio each year for the superbike races for the whole weekend and thats even a blast.....anyone else go out to mid ohio?

·
Registered
406 Posts
YES! I will be there..., all the way from Indy. Might be from Montgomery, AL, by then.., but regardless, I will be there. Still need to get hotel reservations though, and soon..., I can't believe fawking camping area is sold out already. :cheers :cheers

Brian05R6..., yeah, I hit up Mid-Ohio..., hit Road Atlanta last year too, prolly again, and adding Barber to the list..., making the lady take me for my birthday - lol.

Anyone that wants to meet up (and I'm sure there will be posts when the time comes), I'm more than happy to meet/party/ride with new folks....

·
2,787 Posts
definatly...we stay at the super 8 a few miles from the track...we're all takin the bikes out this year...we found a good place on saturday night down on park ave. stunt show then they close down the street and everyone just drives up and down doin burnouts and shit.... :hammer ....cops just sit at either end and drive up and down while everyone eggs them on to spin the tires on the cruiser as well :cheers

·
Registered
406 Posts
Brian05R6 said:
definatly...we stay at the super 8 a few miles from the track...we're all takin the bikes out this year...we found a good place on saturday night down on park ave. stunt show then they close down the street and everyone just drives up and down doin burnouts and shit.... :hammer ....cops just sit at either end and drive up and down while everyone eggs them on to spin the tires on the cruiser as well :cheers
Sounds fun..., keep me in mind. Last year, I stayed in Columbus with the chick..., too far away from the night-fun.

·
2,787 Posts
definatly...we get pit passes and everything...ticket is usually like 50 some but well worth it for all the autographs and grandstand seats on the back straight...closer it gets to july i'll post a new topic about whos all goin out and we'll see if we can all meet up....all my buddie's ride yamaha's too so it should be a fun time

·
Bet on it
214 Posts
I'm thinking about it. Anybody wanna caravan from Texas to Cali??? :mrgreen:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am deff. going to be there. Friends have been bugging me to go the past 3 years and I am going to make it this year. Dont think we are going to be riding from VA though. We are staying at the Marriot near the track I belive. From what friends have said most of the racers stay there and pretty much have the place booked except for a few lucky people able to get rooms in advance.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Can't go to those but I will be going to Road America this year!!!!
My girl lives in Elkhart Lake, so the tracks like two miles from her house!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
i'll be there all the way from OHIO.....with a couple of my buddies....it's gonna be some crazy shit....

·
Registered
279 Posts
im in southern cali, im totallly down to go, just let me know when and where, and i'll check my work scedual and BOOM! we r out, i havnt been on PCH for a very long time, so count me in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts