Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on spending a weekend in Indy come september. I'd like to take the bike for the trip, but with the whole hotel and security and drinking thing, I'm thinking that might be a not so great idea.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
im workin at the laguna seca...during AMA and motogp..me and redwood650 and a couple of guys from here

·
Ride for you, not others.
229 Posts
I'm there every year but we have'nt decided if we will ride or drive.
Laguna Seca

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll be at Indy!!!

·
$4 a gal. 4 gal. a shot
933 Posts
I'll be at Indy, will be on a bike for sure, probably the FZ1 because crossing IL is actually worse than crossing Nebraska. I've been to 6 F1 races at Indy on the bike and never had a problem with security.

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
I actually just went and picked up my tickets for the Mugello Race. It cost me 480.00 euro's =$738.46 ouch. The tickets are for 3 day's for all the practice's, qualifing and the races for all classes. I still need to get a hotel or camp at the track. I will also be at Misano this year to. I may make the last race in Spain. Ciao!

·
Custom User Title
1,827 Posts
Zonly1 said:
I actually just went and picked up my tickets for the Mugello Race. It cost me 480.00 euro's =$738.46 ouch. The tickets are for 3 day's for all the practice's, qualifing and the races for all classes. I still need to get a hotel or camp at the track. I will also be at Misano this year to. I may make the last race in Spain. Ciao!

damn

costs 200 bucks for 3 days of tickets, reserved seating and paddock passes for laguna :eek:

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
My seats are reserved but no paddock passes. Races here are expensive. But for italians it cost them as well as myself 240 per person for 3 days. When you do the conversion that's when it gets expensive.I went to Mugello and Misano last year and it was awsome. At Mugello we got to go on the track after the race. Some even had there own motorcycle on the track. I would love to get a pick of my R6 on the track a onces and a life time pic/chance.

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
bongo said:
donington and valencia for me. can't wait!
Im coming to your house to stay cool? Maybe a football game?

·
Zonly1
802 Posts
bongo said:
hahaha ok cool. Donington rain, valencia sun. Like every year! What would you wanna come to england for! (apart from donny!)

Actually the wife and I travel alot but she hasn't been to England / london yet. I was there in August with work. Great Place! we also went to Cambridge and did somw punting on the river. Looks like we may hit up london in mid Feb. 08 Ciao!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts