Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

MotoDynamic Running Light Configuration

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how people in this community who have the MotoDynamic flush mount turn signals on their bikes have them configured. Do you have the running lights on or off?

Personally I like more lights for more visibility and usually tend to leave the running lights on however being on a black bike and they are tinted it just looks so much cleaner with them off.

So how do you guys have yours?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was wondering how people in this community who have the MotoDynamic flush mount turn signals on their bikes have them configured. Do you have the running lights on or off?

Personally I like more lights for more visibility and tending to leave the running lights on however being on a black bike and they are tinted it just looks so much cleaner with them off.

So how do you guys have yours?

i have a set on my 2005 R6 and i installed them hooked up the running lights took a step back compared side and didn't like the look of the running light so i tied the running light into the signal so instead of 6 led signals & 7 running it has 13 so people can tell your turning :wink: hope this helps wiring is simple plug and play

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah, very smart idea to tie them all together. I will do that tomorrow for sure. As is they are not the brightest when flashing so this will help. Thanks for the idea!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah, very smart idea to tie them all together. I will do that tomorrow for sure. As is they are not the brightest when flashing so this will help. Thanks for the idea!
Np man let me know how it works for you post some pictures
I'm done and you were right, much better having all leds flash together. Pic wont show it but here's a pic none the less as she stands.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts