...Slow...
1,383 Posts
No sound for me on that ^ link

·
Two Bro's=ORGASM *nohomo*
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No sound for me on that ^ link
I've had a few peeps say that. I tried it on everything I own including my old XP clunker laptop, plays perfect :(

Did you download it to your computer or try and stream it from the link? Which program did you play it in? Download the file to your computer and play it with VLC player, let me know if that works.

-Jamie M.

·
...Slow...
1,383 Posts
Working from my iPad in the hospital. Can't download it.

·
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Working from my iPad in the hospital. Can't download it.
Oh damn. I've switched to a new audio capture setup because of constant complaints about low volume, etc. and it encodes it in MP3 instead of AAC like before, that must be the problem.

Can you install the free OPlayerHD on your iPad for me? https://itunes.apple.com/app/oplayerhd-lite-best-free-video/id385896088

Open that app, tell it to open HTTP stream, then paste in the link for that video above:

Code:
http://ps255434.dreamhostps.com:53799/torrents/MotoGP%202014%20Round%2004%20Free%20Practice%202%20%28FP2%29%20-%20Jerez%2c%20Spain%20-%20Gran%20Premio%20bwin%20de%20Espana%20720p.mp4
If you could try and and let me know if it works that would be super helpful as I don't own ANY apple devices and it plays perfect on every android phone and tablet I have :(

-Jamie M.

·
...Slow...
1,383 Posts
Downloading that app and opening it through there worked.

But honestly, I like the old way better where I could just click and open it right in the browser :)

·
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Downloading that app and opening it through there worked.

But honestly, I like the old way better where I could just click and open it right in the browser :)
I can't please everyone :( Throw the iPad in the trash and get an android tablet then everyone can be happy! ;)

Glad I'm keeping you entertained in the hospital. Heal up quick. Did you place any bets on the race with bwin?? The odds are really good, evenly split between rossi, marquez, lorenzo and pedrosa!!! OH CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RACE!

-Jamie M.

·
...Slow...
1,383 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts