Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
thanks pen, now if u could just find when they will be airing in TV so we can watch them. of course i have to get the dam speedchannel to actually see them but thats another story. :jump

·
Registered
995 Posts
i read somewhere he has got a new more powerful engine coming in the next two weeks,ready for the next track tests. hopefully honda wont be able to improve on there bike to much...ya right!!!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
JL and anyone else in the area,

I will probably be organizing a trip up to Road America and maybe one to Lexington OH for the races

Road America will just be ride up in the AM come back in the PM

OH may be an overnighter

Interested??

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BRAVO said:
i read somewhere he has got a new more powerful engine coming in the next two weeks,ready for the next track tests. hopefully honda wont be able to improve on there bike to much...ya right!!!
Ya, I think he's already run it once during testing but it wasn't fully broken in. I'll see if I can find that article again.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
jasamb, i'm in. I'm sure my roomy would come along, but we'd have to meet somewhere. Would be like a 6 hour ride for us :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
cool cool

when the time gets nearer, Ill let you know

We will probably just go for the day then ride back to Chicago at night, but if you come you are more than welcome to hang out and do some riding areound here.

SCHAUMBURG TO DOWNTOWN CHICAGO in 12 minutes BABY!!!!!!!

:burnout

·
Registered
836 Posts
Damn... the two AMA races I was interested in going to conflict with my schedule. :cuss

I wanted to go to Barber, but I will be in Mexico for my anniversary. Then the PPIR race is the weekend my friend is getting married.

Grrr...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts