Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's strange though.

when i click this link via url hyperlink, it says the file cannot be found on the server, however, i'm using getright to download the file.

so.. good luck i suppose. if nobody can get it, i'll upload it to damnnet for you guys.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
once again...you the MAN!!! :) thanks Delta!!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i say you all pitch in to buy me a ticket to the USGP :hammer broke ass college student only an hour away from laguna seca. :mrgreen:

:cheers

·
Registered
786 Posts
Some sweet ass passes between Rossi and Gibernau with 8 laps to go or around there.......

I wonder if links/video from the 2004 Isle of Man TT will ever be up

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
anybody think that sete will win the championship?

6 races left in the season
rossi: 184
gibby: 167

17 pt deficit.

winner gets 25 pts, 2nd place gets 20 pts.

rossi only needs 2 more pole positions to clench that title! CAN HE DO IT!?!?!?!?!?

i say yes.

·
Registered
524 Posts
deltaonex said:
anybody think that sete will win the championship?

6 races left in the season
rossi: 184
gibby: 167

17 pt deficit.

winner gets 25 pts, 2nd place gets 20 pts.

rossi only needs 2 more pole positions to clench that title! CAN HE DO IT!?!?!?!?!?

i say yes.
That's assuming Rossi places second in the rest of the races. If he wrecks out on a race he gets a big round zero. Things are looking good for Rossi, but this season is definitely not over yet. Anything can happen.

Having said all that, GO ROSSI!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ya, its going to be a race to the wire! Can't wait, should make for some good racing coming up cause you know Vale wants to win so bad and Gibs wants take it from him so as long as they stay on 2 wheels, they should be at each other in every race!

·
Registered
963 Posts
go max biaggi. he's a great rider and a great person. I hear he's the kindest guy out there on the grid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts