Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
RSixxer, your av reminds me of that one pic of the topless dude has his arms raised like that and there's a caption that says "THIS THREAD ROCKS!"

also penfold, just curious, but what was your motivation to bump a sticky? hahah :hammer

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
deltaonex said:
also penfold, just curious, but what was your motivation to bump a sticky? hahah :hammer
so that people realize that new ones have been added cuz not everyone checks and since I just edit that post and add in the new links, it nevers pops back up into the top 20 posts and it just languishes in obscurity. I want all the work you've done to be seen son!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
deltaonex said:
RSixxer, your av reminds me of that one pic of the topless dude has his arms raised like that and there's a caption that says "THIS THREAD ROCKS!"
and yours reminds me of what i did last night to loki's mama :hump

·
Registered
409 Posts
who cares it keeps me entertained Id b right there with him but I dont have the patience to type cuz I SUCK AT IT

·
Registered
712 Posts
specChen said:
how come penfold gets into arguement every single time
cause that's what he's good at and it's entertaining! :cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
specChen said:
how come penfold gets into arguement every single time
Cuz arguing with us and putting others down make him feel more MANLY!!!! If only he coulf ride his R6 as well as he beats his gums...god knows he can't ride worth a shit how could he? he's always in here postin shit, i mean look at his post count = 1000002479!!!!!! holy shit :jump

He's probably still got training wheels in his R6 :hammer

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
RSixxr said:
He's probably still got training wheels in his R6 :hammer
They make training wheels? damn! i need to get some. I keep falling over all the time sitting on my bike in the garage making engine noises and "screeeeeech" sounds.

Like i said before, long winter, no wife for 5 months and a slow ass job. You'll see, I tend to post in waves. Alot of posts and then crickets chirping......*chirp chirp chirp chirp*

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
penfold said:
RSixxr said:
They make training wheels? damn! i need to get some. I keep falling over all the time sitting on my bike in the garage making engine noises and "screeeeeech" sounds.

Like i said before, long winter, no wife for 5 months and a slow ass job. You'll see, I tend to post in waves. Alot of posts and then crickets chirping......*chirp chirp chirp chirp*
now that's comedy :hammer :hammer

1 - 16 of 16 Posts