Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Re: Vote For MotoGP!

my votes in! motoGP is in the lead so far with 36% of the votes... the next up is motocross with 30% and nascar only has 4%!

·
Riding his own ride...
4,723 Posts

I agree thta nascar is much much larger, but still. Can't hurt to vote...so far motogp is taking it, but i doubt they care. The viewers show it all. If motogp had tons more viewers then nascar i'm sure it would get more airtime.

·
Registered
145 Posts

Of course i voted for moto gp but i'll watch anything race. The other night at 2am i was watching guy's race belt sanders. they built a little drag strip about 50ft long with 2 tracks about 4in deep. 40 grit paper, the things were flyin !

·
R6 Poser
77 Posts

NE03r6 said:
my votes in! motoGP is in the lead so far with 36% of the votes... the next up is motocross with 30% and nascar only has 4%!
thats cuz most NASCAR fans dont have computers yet or they cant figure out how to hook up the internets to their Atari 2600's... :*tongue

and this one was easy for me as motorcycle racing is the ONLY racing i ever watch. personally, i find other types of racing boring...

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts

bpar1 said:
Of course i voted for moto gp but i'll watch anything race. The other night at 2am i was watching guy's race belt sanders. they built a little drag strip about 50ft long with 2 tracks about 4in deep. 40 grit paper, the things were flyin !
:dunce: Thats just weird.

·
KneeDragger
85 Posts
Moto Gp needs our help. (Not, really..... but help out anyways)
Click on the link Below.
Scroll to the "Speed Poll" block near the bottom of the page to vote

MotoGP

·
Vrooom on a Yamaha
358 Posts
Moto GP is whoopin that ass in the poll

·
Registered
603 Posts

+1 46%