Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
i looked at it but wasn't sure if it would be any good. seeing as how i don't like spendig $50 on a fucking game that i will play for a little while.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how is that game?
it rocks.......it's probably the most real simulation of any type of "motorsport" ever brought out...if you have an xbox & have xbox live & love bikes I couldn't recommend a better game online simulation wise.

i looked at it but wasn't sure if it would be any good. seeing as how i don't like spendig $50 on a fucking game that i will play for a little while.
oh dude....."wasn't sure if it would be any good"......holy crap it's awesome if u got live man get it........it's NOT a game you would play for a little while and give up.....I play it alot and ive had it over 6mths...im ranked like 218 in the world at the moment......well worth it.

·
Registered
953 Posts
now i just have to sell my shitty ass ps2 and get a xbox. damn sony sucks. i must bow to microsoft, again.

·
Registered
476 Posts
It was given to me by a friend to play with... he hated it. He rides, so he knows what biking feels like.

I personaly thought it was ok. But it gets kind-of boring after a few seasons. I also hated it at first and it took me a rainy day and alot of herbs to take the time to get into it.

In conclusion...
If your strapped for cash I wouldn't recomend the game. If your a diehard biker and want a bike game, then go get it. But I wouldnt get your hopes up too high.

In my books, it gets an overall 6.75 out of 10

enjoy!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I personaly thought it was ok. But it gets kind-of boring after a few seasons. I also hated it at first and it took me a rainy day and alot of herbs to take the time to get into it.
yes it can get boring after a few season's.....im talking about playing on live though with "real" pplz.....that is the exciting stuff....get to talk to them and stuff whlie riding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts