Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've since paid for 2 orders from motomummy, about approximately 7 days ago...have sent 3 emails and no response. I've tried calling the number they have listed and no answer EVER.

Is something going on with this company, or what? Anyone else have problems with them before?

This is getting very annoying, i'm about to file a complaint with my debit card company and get my money back. :mad::mad:

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Not sure but unless you ordered next day or 2nd day shipping I would give it another week. 7 days plus the holiday last week is still early. They could have gotten a bunch of orders in over Memorial day weekend.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure but unless you ordered next day or 2nd day shipping I would give it another week. 7 days plus the holiday last week is still early. They could have gotten a bunch of orders in over Memorial day weekend.
No, thats the problem...the order isn't even completed yet, which means it hasn't shipped. Also I've tried calling 3 days in a row with no one picking up the phone, atleast 3-4 times a day. Also I've sent about 2 or 3 emails with no reply to any of them yet.

It wouldn't make me so angry if GSXCorey would just reply and let me know whats up.....:mad:

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Dunno. I wanted to order some hand grips from them myself.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
i have ordered from mottomummy before and i have nothing but good things to say about them. my shipping was very quick and customer service was great. maybe yours is just an isolated incident. not sure why but that is not common procedure from them.

·
Site Sponsor- I eat my R6
267 Posts
Relax man. Motomummy has been a reputable seller for many years and I'm sure they'll take care of you. Also remember that allowing seven days for filing a charge back is waaaayyyyy too early for that sort of thing and there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch quite that tight this early. If you file that today and the parts arrive tomorrow you'll then have a problem. I'm sure there is good reason for not getting your replies; Corey is probably tied up at the moment.

Ian

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Relax man. Motomummy has been a reputable seller for many years and I'm sure they'll take care of you. Also remember that allowing seven days for filing a charge back is waaaayyyyy too early for that sort of thing and there is no reason to get your panties in a bunch quite that tight this early. If you file that today and the parts arrive tomorrow you'll then have a problem. I'm sure there is good reason for not getting your replies; Corey is probably tied up at the moment.

Ian
True, I didn't think of it like that....I don't want to rip him of money, but It'd be nice for a reply or something, I'll wait a little longer....hopefully I get a response soon.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I actually called them about an hour ago because they didn't have the sprocket I wanted. It was back ordered and they had a driven so he changed it and said it would be sent out today. I'm pretty happy about that. Maybe you just have bad luck :shrug:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Got everything cleared up with him, it seems there is a complication with my yahoo email service deleting my emails or something, according to MotoMummy they've sent me 2 emails, but they aren't even reaching my bulk email folder or inbox.

I'm going to have to call yahoo and see whats up with that, thats crappy.

Corey said my stuff would be shipped out in ~2 days. :YEA

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Try to add his email address to your yahoo address book. That may fix it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts