Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
life in the fast lane
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone deal with em' ? Lookin' for a slip-on for the 6. I was just wondering how the "shopping" experience went.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I've shopped with them quite a bit. Never had a problem, everything went smooth and I had all my items within a couple days. But from what I've heard a lot of people are having to wait for some items because they are on backorder and they don't tell you they are on backorder until after you order.

·
weird
132 Posts
ive never had a problem with them and they always ship pretty quick and its free shipping.

·
Deep Thinker
927 Posts
My Proton flushmounts have been on backorder since March 27. Still haven't received word on when (or if) they're coming in...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I had a good experience getting my Pazzo's with them. My Termi though was on backorder, which they didn't tell me about until I asked a week after placing my order. I ended up canceling it after a month of waiting with no eta.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've shopped with them quite a bit. Never had a problem, everything went smooth and I had all my items within a couple days. But from what I've heard a lot of people are having to wait for some items because they are on backorder and they don't tell you they are on backorder until after you order.
exactly, im still waiting for my black hyperpro dampener. If they have it in stock you get your parts quickly though!

·
life in the fast lane
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a good experience getting my Pazzo's with them. My Termi though was on backorder, which they didn't tell me about until I asked a week after placing my order. I ended up canceling it after a month of waiting with no eta.
thats what im looking at getting (termi slip on). think i'll call em' first. thanks for the feedback guys. bake

·
weird
132 Posts
exactly, im still waiting for my black hyperpro dampener. If they have it in stock you get your parts quickly though!
i just ordered a black hyperpro from them yesterday.!!! how long have you been waiting?

·
weird
132 Posts
i just got off the phone with motomummy and they said that the hyperpro dampers were on back order and that they should be getting there orders out in the mail friday or monday, justin in case anyone else ordered one from them

·
Registered
142 Posts
They are good with pazzos and have free shipping but I would go to indysuperbikes they ship the same week!!!

·
Reppin' that 405
278 Posts
i dont think ill do business with them again. ya the free shipping is free and all. but i rather order from someone who has them in stock for a good price.

i've placed two orders through motomummy and both times my product is back ordered. and they never tell you until you email them asking when its going to be shipped.

·
Registered
71 Posts
i dont think ill do business with them again. ya the free shipping is free and all. but i rather order from someone who has them in stock for a good price.

i've placed two orders through motomummy and both times my product is back ordered. and they never tell you until you email them asking when its going to be shipped.
Actually i have ordered alot of things from them and they have had really good prices (sometimes better or the same as even ebay) so i wont let my 1 backorder experience ruin my relationship with them, i will just call and check to make sure they have the items i want before i order them!

·
life in the fast lane
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Motomummy it is! Haven't found a cheaper price for the termi-slip on plus free shipping. Thanks for the feedback guys. Gotta love this site!!!! if it has to do with 6's, this is the place!!

corner hard, Jason

·
life in the fast lane
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I take back my last post, just checked "indysuperbike.com" and they're $4.01 cheaper then "motomummy". so...with that said, it's "indysuperbikes" !!!!!!!

·
Drag Racer
45 Posts
Same problem as others, ordered stuff, then emailed them a week later to find out one item was on backorder but was due within a day or two.

Waited another week, emailed them to find out that they don't keep 50t stealth sprockets on the shelf, even though 50t is the most common (IMO) rear for the R6.

Ordered 4 weeks before I needed the parts (needed sprockets & chain for a meeting). I will check the post office tommorrow but I doubt they will have made it. Figured that would be heaps of time to get it to Australia :(

Customer service as far as responding to emails is good, but letting you know after 2.5 weeks that they don't keep that sprocket is a bit ordinary, especially when you have contacted them re. other items. I am not even sure if I am getting the 50t I ordered (as per invoice) or the 49t they had on the shelf :nono

·
GONE RIDING ONCE AGAIN
398 Posts
i have not had any problems from them .. purchased a bunch from them and McCoys there are great also..

·
weird
132 Posts
i had problems with indysuperbikes. they never told me what i ordered was back ordered and then i asked them a question about the order threw 2 emails and they never got back to me on either on the emails, and because of that ill never shop there again.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts