Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What oil does everyone run? Mobile One, BelRay, Amsoil 10-30, 20-40, 20-50?

I run Bel-Ray semi synthetic 20-50...

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
After tommorrow it will be Motul 5100?

Also everyone I don't have a front stand and was wondering if all the oil will be able to drain out with the bike on its side stand. If any of you guys have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I run silkoline race 10-40, for the side stand thing, stand it level at least one to make sure everything's out and also check your oil level with it standing level (not on the side stand)

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I just "stole" a case of Royal Purple Max Cycle off of E-bay. They claim to be averaging a 3-5% HP gain in motorcycles with this stuff. I was going to sell it but the shipping killed it for me (too expensive). Buy it on Ebay. There are great deals on it there.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Thats correct. In the photo he had on the auction, he was showing the car oil and I didn't catch it until after I bid on it. He had it listed as motorcycle oil. Man was I pissed! :cuss I gave him 3 kinds of Hell about it and he apologized and said he didn't know the difference and that he ordered it in for a customer and the guy stiffed him on it. When I got it and opened it, it was Max Cycle. :roll: Boy, did I feel like a real tool. I left him a great feedback on it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts