Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My R6 loves me...
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my fiance and I took a BRC class in S. Florida this weekend. We spent $240 each, 20hrs. in the rain, did perfectly in all our range excersices, then failed the "test" by 3 points, and her by 1 point. Both because we were going too slow in the rain (*as directed), and not braking hard enough.

All weekend, our instructors raved at how well we were doing, (*especially because we were the only young couple there) so we kind of stood out because of our skills and how well we picked things up.

So, to end this whiney, pissed off rant, we both failed and some of the other riders, who looked like they are going to kill themselves, have their endorsements. I'm pissed. Sorry for the rant, but needed to blow off steam...**** that test, especially when all weekend we are doing great. One shot and bam, you fail...BULLSHIT!!!:mad:

·
Do Work!
999 Posts
That sucks...I failed my msf course the first time but they let you reschedule for a 2nd test like a week later. Thats when I passed. Do they have something similar?

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Where exactly in south florida did you take it? I am in West Palm Beach and our instructors passed the entire class without a test.

·
My R6 loves me...
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We took it in Greenacres at John Lennord HS off of SW 10th. When did you take it though because now you cannot get your endorsement without it test and all. Did you have to take a regular skills test with the DMV?

·
My R6 loves me...
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sucks...I failed my msf course the first time but they let you reschedule for a 2nd test like a week later. Thats when I passed. Do they have something similar?
I hope so either way I'm not paying again.

·
vroom vroom party starter
137 Posts
you had to of done a lot more wrong than that to fail... how bad did you exceed the min braking on the test?

·
My R6 loves me...
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know how far I went. It just sucked because I did it right 95% of the time on the practices and others who passed ( four I can think of specifically) only did it correctly maybe 2 times all weekend and pulled it off during the test and they now have their endorsement but are not safe at all. One guy almost dumped the bike during the test and passed. Like i said I was just mad and ranting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts