Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever do the motorcycle club thing? I just joined one and all I can say is they PARTY like a frat most the time, lol lots of the time I just ride in car with someone so I can get down lol...other times I ride, and dont drink ...but anyone else?

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Anyone ever do the motorcycle club thing? I just joined one and all I can say is they PARTY like a frat most the time, lol lots of the time I just ride in car with someone so I can get down lol...other times I ride, and dont drink ...but anyone else?
Nah.. I have a whole mess of different people I ride with so I'd just be taking away from my riding to go do non riding things with others I don't really know... One guy we ride with tried to start a club. He even got stickers made. We all just laughed about it and haven't mentioned it since.

Can you elaborate on what you are a member of?

Do you guys all have matching leather vests?

Do you guys have like 1 bar that sponsors you all so you just drink there for cheap all the time?

I want some details on this all.. Do you guys get into tons of mischief or anything cool like that?

How exclusive is it? Do you have a membership tag, badge, or card?

Do they pee test applicants?

Do all the strippers know you guys at the local gentlemans club? If so, how nasty is it? I'd go to the dirtiest nastiest one I could find, but that's just how I roll. :)

:lmao

I'm being serious about a funny topic. Not making fun of you in any way.. I would really like to know what it's like being in a club, but don't actually want to join one.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
WFO - we ride the same way we party.

but i do tend to take the truck to the parties b/c i know how the nights typically end up.

good friends, good buds, good contacts, and good sponsors helping us members out.

edit: all paces/skill levels are welcome. :fact no rider is ever left behind.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
ChiefSmokeDawg....you guys were trying to get that started in the Jersey Locations section don't front lol...playing with you man!

Honestly Mulciber, I've been asked to join a few and I haven't really budged on it. One club has a decent advantage. Everyone in the club are executives, and they have a ton of cops and firemen as well. Good to get out of any tickets!

The other club that hit me up were cool as hell, but these dudes wild out. I'm not trying to roll around town speeding like crazy and running from cops.

I say, join the group that feels right to you and has people that you would want to hang with and associate with.

I have friends I ride with, and at the end of the day the only thing I would really want out of it is that.....people to ride with. So I'm good for now. If anything changes I'll let you know haha.

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
ChiefSmokeDawg....you guys were trying to get that started in the Jersey Locations section don't front lol...playing with you man!

Honestly Mulciber, I've been asked to join a few and I haven't really budged on it. One club has a decent advantage. Everyone in the club are executives, and they have a ton of cops and firemen as well. Good to get out of any tickets!

The other club that hit me up were cool as hell, but these dudes wild out. I'm not trying to roll around town speeding like crazy and running from cops.

I say, join the group that feels right to you and has people that you would want to hang with and associate with.

I have friends I ride with, and at the end of the day the only thing I would really want out of it is that.....people to ride with. So I'm good for now. If anything changes I'll let you know haha.
HAHAHAHAH I hear that. That's not what I'm talkin bout tho.. One of my gixxer riding friends wanted to start one called Chaotic Soulz. :lmao

Did these clubs have dudes with matching leather vests? I see it all the time and it blows my mind that dudes wear leather vests with T-shirts like a bunch of badass harley dudes!!

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Bah...I don't do the club thing. Requires commitment and moneys, both of which I don't have much of. :D But I do like to meet up and ride! :toocool:
+1,000 I don't want to pay to ride with friends. And I will be damned is some dude is going to tell me what position in the pack I am going to ride in.

I would probably end up getting jumped after our first ride.

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
NC Sportbikes is a pseudo club type entity that i belong too. we do rides and meet ups and bike nights, and trips, and track days, and party, and have cool stickers for our bikes and tshirts and a forum and all that shit.

but were not a club cuz we dont wear those gay ass leather vests with patches... we're a sportbike organization ;p

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
biker clubs, bike nights, etc. is teh :gay. just go out and ride with your buddies that ride and hang out with your friends/family.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
biker clubs, bike nights, etc. is teh :gay. just go out and ride with your buddies that ride and hang out with your friends/family.
Nah...bike nights are cool cuz you get discounts on your meals n chit! But just the whole 'club' thing. You gotta wear this shirt. You gotta wear this color. You gotta ride with this ugly ass sticker on your bike. Everybody else in the club rides trashed out POS GSX-Rs. Meet at this time. Meet at this place. Blah blah blah... :thumbdown

But bike nights are cool!

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
Yeah....a lot of dudes rock the leather vests with T's. I see some put the vest on top of a jacket. My thing though....maybe it's just me but I'm not rocking any satanic looking sh-t. Devil skulls and horns and upside down crosses and sh-t.....nahhhh. If I crash and burn it's not gonna be in one of those things asking for a ticket to hell haha.

And why does every club have some type of SOULZ in it? I'm not planning on dying any time soon.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
Yeah....a lot of dudes rock the leather vests with T's. I see some put the vest on top of a jacket. My thing though....maybe it's just me but I'm not rocking any satanic looking sh-t. Devil skulls and horns and upside down crosses and sh-t.....nahhhh. If I crash and burn it's not gonna be in one of those things asking for a ticket to hell haha.

And why does every club have some type of SOULZ in it? I'm not planning on dying any time soon.
yeah thats the only thing i dont like the vests and some of the names are just plain :****

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
yeah thats the only thing i dont like the vests and some of the names are just plain :****
:werd we got a moto club here that's called "Vampires" :bowroll. i also see a lot of guys on cruisers with a "molochs" vest on. they are always mean-muggin' and not waving at other riders.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
Jomo, I found the club just for you!

Look man...first of all, don't be posting pics of you and your bike club. I know that's you in the yellow. Second of all, don't go tryin' to pass it off like I'm part of that dude humpin' crowd along with ya!

:menace

Besides...those colors are too pastel for me anyway. :hehe

1 - 20 of 35 Posts