Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I had the opportunity (or thats how it was put to me by my drag racing sponsor) to participate in a motorcycle demolition derby. It was a big promotional event for a demolition derby and dirt track racing series he is co-sponsoring here in the Sacramento area. To say the least, a bunch of crazy ass people on junk bikes dressed in costumes trying to take each other out...well, it was pretty crazy. It was fun and safer than it sounds...deep sandy dirt, no knobby tires, smaller engines, no body contact, and safety gear. My crappy kawasaki over heated and started to smoke from between the cylinder and the bottom end right before it expired and seized...no second round for me, but either way, it was a blast. Those in the Sacramento area looking to get in on this, come out to watch, or that have a running clunker bike they would like to donate, let me know

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
natural selection at work...................

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
damn stephen you crazy ass!
i wanna join!

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
:nocontrol:nocontrol:nocontrol
THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BLAST D0OD!
:nocontrol:nocontrol:nocontrol

Wish I was in cali

·
Registered
79 Posts
WTF...damn....crazy.....stupid.....fun.....man.....geezzzz.....holy cow.....damn I don't know what to say. F'in crazy!

·
Registered
932 Posts
sounds crazy fun

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it was pretty exciting to say the least.. The crowd was loving it, especially the kids and those who were hammered off the budweiser. I didnt even get a scratch, but then I was geared up and had on my Icon TiMax gloves with the Ti knuckles, straight ready to throw down on those not interested in following the rules. It was a good time for all.

If you are in the area and would be interested in participating, I may be able to make that happen through my sponsor, just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts