Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
anyone else find the fact that the lady lays there in the middle of the street and nobody tends to her at all just as disturbing as the accident itself?

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
anyone else find the fact that the lady lays there in the middle of the street and nobody tends to her at all just as disturbing as the accident itself?
That was the most disturbing. Even the dipshit motorcyclist didn't see how she was. Doesn't take much to lean over and see how she is doing.

-Ant.

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
even if you looked both ways before crossing, that person couldnt have avoided that bike from hitting her..

i did notice that no one is helping her... but my friend actually got sued from this evil white lady... he helped her move out of a car after an accident and then she sued him because she tried to blame him that he caused her back pain or some bullshit.. smh...

·
Registered
282 Posts
even if you looked both ways before crossing, that person couldnt have avoided that bike from hitting her..

i did notice that no one is helping her... but my friend actually got sued from this evil white lady... he helped her move out of a car after an accident and then she sued him because she tried to blame him that he caused her back pain or some bullshit.. smh...
I think most places in the states have good samaritan laws to protect people from bullshit lawsuits like that now.

·
B4B
12,775 Posts

:wtf

·
12,482 Posts

I hope the bish didn't win the lawsuit. :nono

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think most places in the states have good samaritan laws to protect people from bullshit lawsuits like that now.
even with the good samaritan laws people try to sue you, when i was doing my life guard training the instructor was telling us all these stories of people that claimed to get injured and tried to file a lawsuit but they couldnt, its so sad

·
Ya wheelies is garbage!
5,935 Posts
Yea but they don't protect you in that situation(at least not here). The person sues and says you moved them, touched them in some way that wasn't necessary to save their lives or to truly help them. They will point out that you aren't a trained individual capable of rendering add and due to your ignorance and negligence of attempting to help you possibly made things worse then if you had not intervened. I also knew someone that had that happen to them.

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
its a sick world we live in... i mean i wouldnt let a person die in flames.. i would move them regardless.. but sueing people because i saved your life from the burning flames? next time you would think twice about saving someones life.. what has this world come to...

·
loves riding his 6
802 Posts
Yea but they don't protect you in that situation(at least not here). The person sues and says you moved them, touched them in some way that wasn't necessary to save their lives or to truly help them. They will point out that you aren't a trained individual capable of rendering add and due to your ignorance and negligence of attempting to help you possibly made things worse then if you had not intervened. I also knew someone that had that happen to them.
yup exactly... with good enough lawyers.. they can def omit or waiver that good samaratin BS...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
That was the most disturbing. Even the dipshit motorcyclist didn't see how she was. Doesn't take much to lean over and see how she is doing.

-Ant.
He walked over and checked out the person and looked away rather quickly. I'm willing to bet that it was obvious that the pedestrian's skull was busted wide open from that impact.. No need to check if they're OK..

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
I'll admit I giggled a little. His/Her shoe got some pretty decent air. Reading the comments and one of them was so true. Something about teaching people to not diddle in crosswalks and not go so slow. So true...it pisses me off when people are walking across the crosswalk like they're a damn herd of turtles stuck in a batch of peanut butter.

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
But w/o being there who knows. There may have been nothing they could do. What is sad is it looks like the guy in the car got out to check his car before the person laying on the ground. Screw the damn car...go help the people who didn't have a car to protect them.

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts

That is why we call that the NJ lotto winner for the lady.

I was being sued by a girl that hit my car when it was parked infront of my house. She said because it was parked there and she hit it , it caused her back and neck pain. They threw it out because they saw she had liablity and was makeing payments on the car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts