Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a new motorcycle jacket that doenst look like one but is still fairly well protected. I'm tired of walking into a restaurant with my A*jacket.

I'd rather a plain black armored jacket (no decals). A bit more discrete.

any brands I should look at?

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
Oddly enough, I just read on the R1 Forum that a great place to find that type of leather Jacket is in a Harley Shop. Other than that I really don't know of one.

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
so you're basically embarrassed of riding a sport bike and doing it responsibly by wearing gear....?
I'm guessing he just wants something a little more classy, and doesn't want to enter a nice place looking like a hooligan. Nothing wrong with that..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
crap haha no.. I knew it was going to sound like that ...

I have my A* jacket and I just want to still wear protection but not walk with my arms like I'm a martian. I only have my A* jacket (similar to an MX-1) that I use for everyday and my arms are all bent.

Just different apparel for different occasions. I guess I could wear my track suit for full protection but then again its not appropriate for some restaurants :).

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm guessing he just wants something a little more classy, and doesn't want to enter a nice place looking like a hooligan. Nothing wrong with that..
exactly ... but my main concern is that I'm still protected. I wear my jacket and helmet and I'm not doing it for looks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought my Scorpion All-in from Leatherup.com they have great prices and good service, their selection is quite large so you should find what you are looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts