·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all is going ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
If it's the Cycle World International Rip Off Disguised as a Motorcycle Show, save your money. I could have seen everything they had there for free just by driving to the local stealership. And if I wanted to hang with some buds and talk bikes, I could have just met them at a bar... as an added bonus, the beer probably would have been cheaper than $6.50 for Coors Light.

Maybe the Ohio one will be better than the Denver one. We always seem to get jipped.

·
Lets go ride
433 Posts
well im not going to the ohio one, but it comes to atlanta on the 9 of jan, ill be at that one.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Im with you Rocky...

It was in Dallas in November, and I was planning on going with some peeps on Saturday, but a friend of mine went to it Friday and said to save your $$. Said the show wasn't anymore than making trips to the different shops around town and that there was only one bike there that he wanted to see or could only have seen at a show, and now I can't even remember what it was...LOL

I have to say that if it is the same show as the Dallas or Denver one, save your $$ and just go ride with your buds! Oh, wait, its cold there....go to the bar and have a beer!! hahaha

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like it is Cycle World..... Hammy the Can Man or Brian is putting up a booth i think. Im going to be in Memphis so I wont be able to go.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I go to the one in Cleveland every year just to get out and see the bikes. Let me know when it gets closer maybe I'll see ya there.

how far from east side of Cleveland are you?

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
tezzmin said:
njk27 said:
hey tezz I live in west cleveland w. 117 area
I'm not far from you at all. Let me know when you ride.
yeah let me know everyone that I usually ride with didnt ride at all last year my bike is an 03 with only 2200 miles on it and I bought it new in march of 03 i want to get some miles on it this year

·
Registered
836 Posts
stoneloco808 said:
RockyR6 said:
Maybe the Ohio one will be better than the Denver one. We always seem to get jipped.
out here in the middle of the pacific ocean we dont even get any of those motorcycle shows.
Yea, well there should at least be some sort of punishment for those lucky enough to live in an 80 degree paradise.

:cheers

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I am going to the dealer show in Indy next month.....that's gonna be cool.....there should be some pretty sick shit in there.....

·
Registered
586 Posts
RSixxr said:
I am going to the dealer show in Indy next month.....that's gonna be cool.....there should be some pretty sick shit in there.....
Is that a dealer only show? Public able to go?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hammy_The_Can_Man said:
I thought Indy was for dealers only? Tezzmin, if you go to the OH show please stop by and say hello. I'd love to meet you.
You bet. I'll be sure to stop by. I usually go on Saturdays. Can you tell me the dates of the show? I haven't looked it up. I just know I go every year at the end of January. :cheers

·
Vendor
7,805 Posts
I'll be there also... it is a dealer only show. If any's going hit me up we are in booth #5165 and stopping bye will be WELL WORTH it.. :)

Hammy look me up we can have lunch one day :cheers

1 - 20 of 32 Posts