Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Squid Killin' Pirate
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

So for the longest time I've had some pretty "different" ideas for a calendar for motorcycle enthusiasts....

but I want to know if any of you guys have any cutting edge ideas. Of course, we all know that boobs, butts and bikes sell consistently... but I want to do something different, something that will make the calendar stand out amongst the sea of hot chicks and custom rides.

So, who's got some golden ideas?

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
Re: Motorcycle-themed Calander Ideas

I'd buy a calendar based off of the top 12 posts that end in

·
my R6 tickles me.
465 Posts

Hey guys,

So for the longest time I've had some pretty "different" ideas for a calendar for motorcycle enthusiasts....

but I want to know if any of you guys have any cutting edge ideas. Of course, we all know that boobs, butts and bikes sell consistently... but I want to do something different, something that will make the calendar stand out amongst the sea of hot chicks and custom rides.

So, who's got some golden ideas?
you forgot vagina:naughty

·
Squid Killin' Pirate
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Squid Killin' Pirate
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I was hoping for ideas like a different theme to dress the ladies up in... exciting locations... photoshop tricks you think would work well... etc...

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts

I think vagina's,butts,breast are about it. If you want themes, then I've got nothing haha

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts

I would buy one with a good looking girl wearing almost nothing posing on or next to a bike and the location would be somewhere extreme where a bike prob wouldnt go ex. The base of mount Everest, the jungles of the amazon, in the Himalayas maybe in Africa next to a lion or underneath a volcano erupting with a red R6:toocool: of course all would be photoshop but it still be cool:poke:sing

·
Registered
875 Posts

I would buy one with a good looking girl wearing almost nothing posing on or next to a bike and the location would be somewhere extreme where a bike prob wouldnt go ex. The base of mount Everest, the jungles of the amazon, in the Himalayas maybe in Africa next to a lion or underneath a volcano erupting with a red R6:toocool: of course all would be photoshop but it still be cool:poke:sing
:stupic

·
Squid Killin' Pirate
899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

That's more like it!

·
Worry About The Addiction
230 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts