Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Motul 300V and K&N Oil change kit specials!!!! Stahlbus and RBF600 add ons available!

Ok guys, here's the deals!

I'm gonna be doing oil change kits with Motul for you guys. You can bundle items together for epic savings! :cheers :D

*Decals when available*

Basic Synthetic Oil change kit (10w40 Motul + K&N Filter)

• 3 x 1L Motul 300V 10w40 double synthetic oil
  • 1 x K&N 204 oil filter
  • BAUCE Racing piston logo decal (color of your choice)
    • This kit runs $70 shipped
Basic Synthetic oil and brake fluid change kit (10w40 Motul + K&N Filter + RBF600 brake fluid)

• 3 x 1L Motul 300V 10w40 synthetic oil
  • 1 x K&N 204 oil filter
  • 1 x 1L RBF600 brake fluid
    • This kit runs $86 shipped

Deluxe Synthetic Oil change kit (includes stahlbus drain valve system)

• 1 x K&N 204 oil filter
  • Stahlbus drain valve kit (M14x1.5 for R6)
    • Stahlbus drain valve info panflet
    • Stahlbus stickers in black and silver
    • This kit runs $121 shipped

Deluxe Synthetic Oil and Brake Fluid change kit (includes stahlbus drain valve system)

• 1 x 1L Motul RBF600 brake fluid
  • 1 x K&N 204 oil filter
  • Stahlbus drain valve kit (M14x1.5 for R6)
    • Stahlbus drain valve info panflet
    • Stahlbus stickers in black and silver
    • This kit runs $135 shipped
In the kit you get 3L of 10w40 Motul 300V synthetic double ester oil. This is my preferred oil, and what we run in our bikes. I'm in love with the silky smooth shifts!!! It's arguably the best available :D

The RBF600 speaks for itself! It's definitely what we love to run, and just about everyone else does too!

On the deluxe kit, you make out at least $5 extra discount, cause the Drain valve gets thrown in the box since they are in stock. Same for the RBF600, another $5 savings in addition to the awesome package pricing.

ALSO, Race caps for the drain system are in stock as well guys. We can add them onto the order as a special order. It will clearly also fit in the box. $16 for the black anodized pre-drilled cap

:cheers
Anthony
info at bauce-racing dot com

Email me or shoot me a PM if that's easier for you. Email is preferred for a faster response! :cheers

I'll get these up on the site soon and will post up paypal buttons for em too.

:YEA

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
NOTES:

FYI guys, I also have gallons of 300V as well. I just made these kits last night. I will put up the 4L kit tonight. It's a larger box obviously, but I can still get it to you for a sick price guys.

Some people have requested substitutions on their orders. Like, no filter, but throw in a bottle of brake fluid instead. Or a bottle of plexus instead of the brake fluid. Substitute the brake fluid for a safety wire cap for the stahlbus drain valve. Spark plugs? Grips?

We can work stuff like that out. They all fit in the box, and can be swapped around, I think. :laugh And price differences on these specific items are 1 to a few bucks difference from the kit item you are substituting. Just lemme know if you need or have a special requests.

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
RBF600 and Stahlbus SpeedBleeder info

any pricing on rbf600 and stahlbus brake bleeder kits?
Sure. RBF600 1L shipped in the continental US, is gonna be about $20 shipped for you. We are including shipping for the special.

Bleeder kits are $176 for the 4 pack with the caps included.

Individual bleeders without the caps are $35 each.
Here's what the bleeders look like. You can see you only loosen the top part instead of the whole piece which doesn't wear on the thread over time when bleeding which can introduce air.

The Dust Caps are $9 each. Available in blue, natural aluminum anthracite, green and blue more pics to come

I'll post a video of mine in action for ya

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just waiting for job offers now ;). Hope to land the NC job, VIR i so close and maybe I'll get to meet u there sometime too

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Sooo I'll go ahead and place an order for that Deluxe oil and brake fluid kit...

How do I do this? Shit, I may hold off for a minute... Just make an order on this kit, lap timer, extra set of clipons... and, well more... But figure I can save you on shipping...

PM me a price for all that jazz listed shipped to your buddy...

Thanks brutha!

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I rock the bleeders... the best out there. Period.

BTW, your connecting rod is limp... :hehe
:lmao :lmao AND upside down. It's like a flaccid semi. :bworoll:

But yea man, I will post up the video of em tonight in a separate thread. This is really about the oil change kits with the add on Stahlbus option.

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sooo I'll go ahead and place an order for that Deluxe oil and brake fluid kit...

How do I do this? Shit, I may hold off for a minute... Just make an order on this kit, lap timer, extra set of clipons... and, well more... But figure I can save you on shipping...

PM me a price for all that jazz listed shipped to your buddy...

Thanks brutha!
Have you decided which lap timer yet?

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have titanium ones on the way...
I'm green with Envy. I was gonna do them, but chickened out and ordered more inventory/stock instead. Probably the better move on my end. I hear you machine is getting VERY light these days. :D

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
I'm green with Envy. I was gonna do them, but chickened out and ordered more inventory/stock instead. Probably the better move on my end. I hear you machine is getting VERY light these days. :D
I got lucky... it helps to be bro's with the guy in charge of marketing and business development there... :D

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got lucky... it helps to be bro's with the guy in charge of marketing and business development there... :D
The VP actually! When he said he had a title there and everything, I was like what is it? We both lol'd. When it blows up big stateside, he'll be already at the top. He's a wise man. :fact

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
The VP actually! When he said he had a title there and everything, I was like what is it? We both lol'd. When it blows up big stateside, he'll be already at the top. He's a wise man. :fact
:laugh Now if I could only get a set of the Fren Tubo Carbotechs with the Stahlbus quick disconnect dry brake fittings like he's having made up, I'll be golden...

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Have you decided which lap timer yet?
Come on man... You know I trust you... You said you were ordering a few and would set one aside for me when we talked options a couple weeks back. Don't remember what we decided on... Looking for a descent lap timer... Nothing crazy expensive or over the top... Just easy to use and track my progress at the track... Let me know brutha!

BAUCE Racing! Fcuk the rest...

1 - 20 of 190 Posts