Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
My R6 eats you -->
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went out to the first MRA race here in Colorado. Got some photos of it for you guys to check out.

Click the "Event Photo Gallery" Link under the home page image.
http://www.JadamPhotography.com

mmmmmmm the smell of race fuel. :dizzy :)

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Nice pics.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
+1 nice shots....what camera you running with?

·
My R6 eats you -->
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shooting a 1D Mark II

Yea the photos of the Triumph are my favorite. I shot a lot of him. He had the two best looking bikes out there. his other is that R1, really like how he painted the inside of the air ducts.

Click on a photo and on the right there is a pull down tab that you can look up photos by the rider number. His is 616 for anyone who's interested and doesn't want to view through 2oo photos to find it.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Shooting a 1D Mark II

Yea the photos of the Triumph are my favorite. I shot a lot of him. He had the two best looking bikes out there. his other is that R1, really like how he painted the inside of the air ducts.

Click on a photo and on the right there is a pull down tab that you can look up photos by the rider number. His is 616 for anyone who's interested and doesn't want to view through 2oo photos to find it.
I was talking about the cafe style Triumph, but that Daytona is badass too. He's got some serious lean angle going on there! Image 1149 is great!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts