Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant seem to find a motorcycle course that waives the road test given in the New York area at all this month. One in Rockland county doesnt have classes until August. Another course in the Bronx doesnt offer a course until July 14th. This is crazy. Does anyone know of any course in the NY area where I can take it starting in June???

·
Registered
206 Posts
nope will be booked up for a while lol

ive taken it, and if you have a bike i would be glad to show you the most important things for free so it will give u a good amount of knowledge all you need is a bike, a free day to come to NJ or Brooklyn, NY

·
Registered
167 Posts
You need to book the ones that are showing up NOW. If you don't those days move up. With the gasoline prices high as they are and increasing, there are more people looking in to getting these courses.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just took the course in rockland 2 weeks ago. I signed up for it a LONG time ago. If you do not sign up for it now, then you will NOT get a date at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.