Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
heres two of my better sessions i thought, the one just before i lowsided.

missed shift at ~4:20 gets me passed =\
Sherman (babymilo) makes an appearance at around the 7 min mark :checkit:
then when art (instructor) passes me i had a good lap until the traffic at the back strait...

criticism on some of what i now realize was bad choice of gear in certain areas is welcome...

·
Premium Member
35,478 Posts
LOL you had to really slow down when you got to me. By the way everyone, cheefa is about to pick up my yellow 08 R6 tonight so he is going to be even MORE quicker :fact

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL you had to really slow down when you got to me. By the way everyone, cheefa is about to pick up my yellow 08 R6 tonight so he is going to be even MORE quicker :fact
bahah LOVEIN the bike, 100000% difference from the 03 man. Everything is so smooth its unbelievable, i cant tell im shifting gears haha

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:popcorn:

I'll have a watch thru the videos after lunch! But from what I saw, you look pretty quick bro! Very smooth on your transitions from left to right!
yea man im proud of myself, ive been to the same track since these videos, and knocked a whopping 14 seconds off my best lap time, you can definately see my improvements in the video, best lap was a 1:50.2
i think i hit the 1:50 only because i was following Dave (1FC) the entire time, and hes probably one of the fastest guys out there.
Probably left a shit stain at 9:40.. the limit of the Q2's before they start breaking loose.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts