Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
only one honda in podium position :keke too bad it's only free practice, but look at where gibby is.

hopkins YEA!

i cannot wait for sundayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

p.s. i'm so NOT high, again.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
WOW 3 americans in the top 10. To bad Hayden is way down there due to his injury.

There goes Sete chance of winning Moto GP.

Rossi all the way
GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Gibby is only a second off pace in QP1 (top 10 are seperated by less than a second). I certainly wouldn't count him out, nor any of the other guys. Nice to see Hopkins at the top too. not by much by hey, you gotta start somewhere! Go on you Yank!

what the hell happened to Checa? runs quicker in QP1 but ends up in 11th? dayum!

should be a good race tho, thats for sure. I'll be watching and havin a beer with the rest of you dicks come sunday! :cheers :drink

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
penfold said:
loki1313 said:
i swear im going to go tanya harding on your ass one of these days pen :hammer :mrgreen:
you mean what you've been doing to my ass this whole time has nothing to do with Tanya Harding? you lying bastard! you decieved me! :rant
well for part of the time it was but lately its been more robert blake type of crap :moon

·
Registered
26 Posts
The second qualifying is where the times really start to drop, Val, Max and Sette usually drop the hammer. But Hopkins has been riding really well, much faster than Kenny JR all year. They say theres a threat of rain so anything can happen!

·
Registered
786 Posts
penfold said:
loki1313 said:
i swear im going to go tanya harding on your ass one of these days pen :hammer :mrgreen:
you mean what you've been doing to my ass this whole time has nothing to do with Tanya Harding? you lying bastard! you decieved me! :rant
AHHAHAHAHA holy shit :hammer :hammer :hammer

You two kill me hahaha

MotoGP should be more interesting now that the F1 championship has been decided

·
Registered
527 Posts
loki1313 said:
penfold said:
loki1313 said:
well for part of the time it was but lately its been more robert blake type of crap :moon
Boys calm down we still have a couple of races for Honda to pull it out. Too bad it will be next year because Rossi is going to take the title. Lets talk about nascar or something? :gayfight

1 - 16 of 16 Posts