Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Id like to post pics of my R6 however i dont know how? if anyone can help me out maybe i can e-mail you the pics and you can put them in this post for me?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
mods are as follows
*genuine european headlight with running lights converted to blinkers
*shaved mid fairings
*custom painted titanium metalic (ferrari 360 modena paint code) with hugger fender and side trim painted ot match 3 coats paint, 3 coats clear
*hot bodies undertail with custom liscends plate bracket made to follow the lines of the hugger (made from stock bracket)
*windscreen painted black on the inside with top lip left clear
*mesh inserted in bottom fairing openings and front intake opening
*carbon fiber tank pad
*yoshimura carbon fiber slip on
*grave v-stacks (only 2 used)
*520 conversion 1 down and 1 up with rk gxw gold chain

already on the way

*yoshimura carbon full system
*power commander pc-3 usb
*graves slide stops

future plans

*rear cowl painted to match
*scotts steering damper
*bmc race filter
*power commander ignition controller
*galfer ss brake lines and clutch line
*bigger fron tire (soon as mine wears out ) diablo maybe
*sato frame and swing arm sliders
*possibly polish the lips on my rims (i dunno tell me what u think?)

let me know what you guys think?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
That's a nice list of mods ya got there.....Shit man with all the time you spent purtyin up yer bike you ever find time to RIDE it?

What made you decide to go with a Yosh and not a Hindle or Akra as it seems your lookin for some HP's???

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i ride it some, maybe once a week it doesnt have too many mile.

i got the yosh cause every shop i asked which pipe is best would say well this pipe is best but yoshi is good too, and another shop would say no that pipe is junk, this pipe is best but yosh is good too, after about 6 shops telling me this and looking at forums i just decided well if everyone says yoshi is good but i get mixed opinion about everything ill just get the damn yosh, besides my slip on sounds great, so maybe its not the best but its garunteed to be good lol

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
projekzero said:
i ride it some, maybe once a week it doesnt have too many mile.

i got the yosh cause every shop i asked which pipe is best would say well this pipe is best but yoshi is good too, and another shop would say no that pipe is junk, this pipe is best but yosh is good too, after about 6 shops telling me this and looking at forums i just decided well if everyone says yoshi is good but i get mixed opinion about everything ill just get the damn yosh, besides my slip on sounds great, so maybe its not the best but its garunteed to be good lol
Thanks bro...I am curious as to why people buy what they buy...I'm not a big fan of yosh simply because they're designed with suckies in mind...and I'm not a big fan of suckies...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well you might be right and the biggest complaint ive heard about yoshi is everyone has one or thats a suzuki pipe. but again theres too much debate on pipes i was really leaning toward the ti-force system as 2 shop said that made hands down the most power over any pipe they dyno'ed on our bikes but in the end like u said before my bikes more sho than go and ill be the first to admit it. and i wanted a carbon can on, so ti-force was out. and i couldnt get any straight response on the rest so i decided to just go with the yosh as everyone one i talked to said it makes good power on our bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts