Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:) wow, it took me 5 hrs to installed new Pirelli's Diablo Corsa III tires, Acumen gear indicator and Galfer MotoGP Front and rear steel brake lines. So, wanted to start whoring out pics of my bike!

Mod so far: Termignoni slip on, flush mount front blinkers, Pazzo's, Acumen, Galfer steel brake lines, Scotts damper, seat cowl, Puig light smoke, Pirelli's Corsa III, Stomp grip and tank pad, rear passenger peg plug, rear fender eliminator and of course the most important item of all is the frame sliders!

tell me what you guys think? likes of dislikes, all inputs are appriciated!

<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>
<br>
Ok, i slip this last picture in just in case you guys are getting tired of looking at my bike!!! :))
<br>

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
how hard was the gear indicator to install?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Looking good man. :D

·
FAST 07 RED R6
200 Posts
Man you just gotta love that candy red!!:flex:pics will be up soon of mine with the new leo vince as soon as i get it on..just came in today!!:nocontrol

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how hard was the gear indicator to install?
i got the plug and play one so it wasn't that hard to installed. but it does take some time since you have to take the front cowl with the lights off to plug the wires and also lift the gas tank for one of the connection. besides that it's pretty straight forward.

·
Sexy Time
763 Posts
Hey Where Did You Get Red Passenger Peg Plugs?? Also How Much U Pay For The Termi And Did U Take Out The Mid Pipe?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I really wish they had that color combo in the 08's. I love my silver but I like red, it gets the whores wet.
haha sure does. btw bike looks awesome. what did you pay for that damper

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Where Did You Get Red Passenger Peg Plugs?? Also How Much U Pay For The Termi And Did U Take Out The Mid Pipe?
i got the passenger peg from the UK. this very cool buy from this forum bought it and shipped it to me from the UK, cost me $70. i bought the Termi for $430 earlier this year. but after i bought it the same site raised their price to $530. no i haven't got a mid pipe yet so currently it is just a slip on. mid pipe is my new modification but not sure when yet.

i paid $337 for my Scotts damper from cycle gear. if you are interested then give them a call to see if they still have it for that price.

thank you all for you comments.

·
I eat gixxer's
520 Posts
I love that termi exhaust big time and those ion colored pazzo levers. Guess I gotta add that to my list.

How does it sound?

·
Sexy Time
763 Posts
^ +1 Thats what I want mine to look like. Too many people have the gytrs like mine :(

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
nice mods, the bike looks good.

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
3,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I absolutely love the exhaust!
you should get the exhaust bro, i think you'll love it more when its on your bike. it has a louder sound but in a good way and not irriable! it has this deep throaty sound that sounds pretty good. i think there are a couple youtube that you can log in to listen to see what it sounds like.

thanks on your complements bro! ride safe!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts