Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jump:party Well, i finally got there! :party:jump

Since ive never posted pics of my bike, i went out and tried to wipe her off to get it at least somewhat presentable and snapped a few pics! She isnt the cleanest but i did what i could as quick as i could. Figured I'd make my 1000th post a photo-post! I'm not the best phototographer either lol, so dont make fun of that! I also know the stripes arent quite gone but thats cause i live in ames and dont have many twisties around here! Thats on my list though! All comments, good or bad, are welcome! Yay #1000!!! :popcorn:

·
Man I OWNED that wheelie!
324 Posts
Screw the bike pics....

Is that your House??? er.... i mean.. CASTLE????

holy dark ages batman! that place is WICKED AWESOME!

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
bike looks awsome!!!

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
Yea for real. If its yours nice damn house bro lol.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wish guys haha...I usually ride out that way and this time i was just goin by and saw the guy outside so i pulled in and asked if i could snag some pics next to the house. Its wicked sweet, wish it was mine!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys...yeah wish the castle was mine!

Maybe next time i'll try to really get her cleaned up and take some better pics with a better camera!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah it worked out haha...Theres a spot of town around here with houses like that, but that one was my favorite so figured id shoot some there!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice bike. Too bad the house is in Iowa. Only kidding I have a lot of relatives that live there. It's big time pig farmer country.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts