Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
All the fairings are Bikesplast racing stuff...( http://www.bikesplast.cz/ ) the seat is very light and there is 5mm neoprhene rubber glued only...the seat weight is only half from the original one...

We dont use frame sliders in race bike...the frame may hurt and then the bike is pure shit after that...it is better to change the fairings in case of accident...

some more pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
where did u get the dog decal on your tail. Ive been looking for one to complete my rossi replica for awhile, but nothing has been good quality.

·
Registered
767 Posts

·
Zombies may bite!!!!
1,182 Posts
Looks good.

When are you going to race prep the bike?

When do you start racing? What series you racing?

Keep us informed of your pregress and take lots of pix, well have someone take lots of pix.

Who knows mite see you out there some time if you race south east, US

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
Sweet looking bike. Nicely done. Note: Lots of race bikes use framesliders. MotoGP doesn't, but most WERA have them on.

·
Registered
115 Posts
And where did you get the side fairing red decal where it sais r6 ? I think that it's not the default red decal, but a custom made, right ? Where did you get it from? Thx in advance m8, cool bike ;)

·
It's all fubar
144 Posts
And where did you get the side fairing red decal where it sais r6 ? I think that it's not the default red decal, but a custom made, right ? Where did you get it from? Thx in advance m8, cool bike ;)
Looks to me like the 07 UK model decal (with the 'R6' just moved to the right as it's normally where the 'Yamaha' decal is)

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
All the fairings are Bikesplast racing stuff...( http://www.bikesplast.cz/ ) the seat is very light and there is 5mm neoprhene rubber glued only...the seat weight is only half from the original one...

We dont use frame sliders in race bike...the frame may hurt and then the bike is pure shit after that...it is better to change the fairings in case of accident...

some more pictures...
that makes no sense. frame sliders prevent damage to, well, the frame. they aren't designed to protect the plastics anyway.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
that makes no sense. frame sliders prevent damage to, well, the frame. they aren't designed to protect the plastics anyway.
:stupic I was wonderin when someone was gonna say it..

1 - 20 of 49 Posts