Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I have a 2019 yamaha r6, and my bike started vibrating when im in low speed or high speed. I got new tires front and rear. The bike only has 7k miles and started to vibrate put of no where today when I rode it to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? It vibrates on the handlebars. So I think It has to do something with the front of the bike. Also took this picture where the the wheels spacers are and I was wondering if this was normal. It looks like the spacer on the first picture is all the way connecting with the fork but the second picture isn鈥檛. Let me know if you guys have any 馃挱. I appreciate that.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive design

Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle Tire Bicycle part

Registered

Registered
A few things I would check as well, assuming you just got new tires (may have read that slightly wrong), is tire balance, wheel alignment when putting wheels back on the bike. Get her on the stands and rotate the wheels; are they smooth and zero side to side play? Is the rear wheel aligned and even on both adjusters? Again, this is if you just got new tires鈥 if not, ignore me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts