Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i thought i'd finaly get off my ass and learn how to post pics. Since i'm still a college student, funds are minimal. I picked up about 5 bucks of material and a shwack load of staples and this is what i got. Comment away guys. Oh, and yes, i also made the rearstand.
http://damnnet.com/download/1285/

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
The link did not work.

However I know the situation that you are in since I was in college not too long ago. :roll:

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
nice!!!!

How much you chargin for the stand???

I see a potential way for you to fill those empty "college guy" pockets of yours....

·
Registered
7,662 Posts

very nice!!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think i paid about 20 bucks for everything for the stand...paint and all. But i don't think i could go into buisness making them. Thanks guys :cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
04areSix said:
I think i paid about 20 bucks for everything for the stand...paint and all. But i don't think i could go into buisness making them. Thanks guys :cheers
you dont have to go into business you just have to make about 10 a week, and sell them for $50 plus freight. BOOM, $1200 a month incom, no broke college student, then you can buy an '05 by January. good luck

Just ask the forum members to support you, im sure they would love to.

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
1,238 Posts
i would get one if i had a job and a bike. i am always willing to help out soeone if i can.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts