Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to say first and foremost that in no way is this thread "gay-bashing" or anything of that sort....

anyways, so I get my roommate information for this upcoming year in college and i look the kid up on the net and then give em a call, we talk a little bit, i find out he's a theater major and he's got a feminine kind of thing in his voice..I ask him if he's gonna stay with his girlfriend when he comes to college and he's like "no-i'm gay"

I am open to the gay community and believe they should have full rights and whatever, but I don't want to live in a 10x10 room with that lifestyle- its just my choice.

So to make a long story short i get in a fight with my parents, I go out riding that night and pulls out behind me...the po po (police)

"do you know why i'm pulling you over tonight"
me- "No sir, I dont," and honestly I had no freakin clue, usually when i get pulled over I have this gut feeling i did something bad.
After 10 minutes of his ass sitting in the car, he comes out and writes me TWO tickets for "improper lane usage" and "no turn signals." Well this is a bunch of bullshit because i remember using my signals and i changed lanes just like usually. It's an automatic court date for what reason i dont know. So i'm gonna talk to my bro's lawyer who got him out of a ticket when he was speeding in a construction zone.

I guess my night would have been worse if i had been pulled over going 130 in a 65 15 minutes earlier :mrgreen: or crashed...I'll deal with both issues i guess :yell

·
Registered
220 Posts
Why are you so worried about what this guy is going to be doing. Give it a chance man. He is not going to be banging dudes in the room. Gay guys usually have lots of female friends. He can probably hook you up if your not a dick. I have found gay people to usually a cheerful lot. It is a nice change to the serious shit of everyone else.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahahaha...i needed that

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Code said:
Plus, this experience may prepare you for the future. Like if you ever do prison time.
that's funny as hell! :hammer

R6reddevil- yah you shouldn't worry too much bro, As cofieldd mentioned- you will have a good chance hooking up with the guy's hot female friends! so play it cool with the roomie and you will get rewarded! :cheers

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
gcofieldd said:
Why are you so worried about what this guy is going to be doing. Give it a chance man. He is not going to be banging dudes in the room. Gay guys usually have lots of female friends. He can probably hook you up if your not a dick. I have found gay people to usually a cheerful lot. It is a nice change to the serious shit of everyone else.
a agree with him, mmmmm hot college girls :hump

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
One of the guys I roomed with my freshman year was gay....He never came out and told anyone but we all knew it....He was just like any other cat cept he liked guys, well that and he always had an abundance of gorgeous women all around him.....I'm in complete and total agreement with gcofield on this one....play it cool and you'll learn a lot about you, him, and hopefully one of his fine female friends.....

·
Registered
712 Posts
Well add me in agreeance with rsixxer and gcofield on this one...my first year of college i worked in the local mall and became friends with two gay guys. These cats were cool and half the time you wouldn't even think they were gay except they did have a feminine voice. I say give it a chance....oh and the whole thought about the gay dudes chillin' with all the fine girls....believe me,,, its true!!!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Eddie Murphy:
You can play tennis with a homosexual.
"what are you doing after the match?

I'm gonna go have a beer with some friends, you?

Oh, I'm gonna go suck someone's D**K.

Aight, cool.See ya later.

My advice to you is this. Tell him up front, hey, it's cool if you're gay. Just remember I'm not, and everything will be fine.

Make friends with his girlie friends, and you will probably be glad you did. :hump

Oh yea, and also tell him if he touches you in your sleep you'll send the Texas possee over to kill him. :stab

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nothing like a little texas brutality..btw to add on to my bad weekend, my battery went dead ( i charged her back up) and it sounds like somethings clicking multiple times every 3 or 4 times when i press the ignition button to run (red button) anyone have any ideas? Also rents are paying for the lawyer to get out of my gay ass ticket, so that means the 6 WILL be coming with me to college WOOHOO!

·
Registered
210 Posts
no worries dude....I am sure it will work out.

On a side note...I did not realize that Penfold was going back to school??

--just hacking on ya Penne!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ckmerc said:
no worries dude....I am sure it will work out.

On a side note...I did not realize that Penfold was going back to school??

--just hacking on ya Penne!
you bitch! I'ma slap you so hard when I see you! now you got me so mad I'm crying and my mascara is running dammit!

Anywho, to add on, I too had a gay friend in college. A puerto rican gay man named Angel........yes..... tis true tis true. Unfortunately where I went to college in PA, there was a weight limit on the chics they admmitted to the school. They had to be a minimum of 250+lbs to get in so he wasn't much help their. Where he could help as in the style dept. Thats why Queer Eye has taken off. those dudes know how to dress. fridays before we'd all go out on the prowl after the 3 good looking chics in the school, angel would come by and critique what we were wearing and make changes (not accessory changes like he did for himself, like his pearl necklace! hahahaha, had to get that one in there! Ooops, thats what his boyfriend said too! hehehehahahah!) and wouldn't ya know it, I never got laid as a result. but that had more to do with the face than the dress.

But, if you wake up with a sore ass and a bottle of ether next to you, I'd ask some questions......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts