Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't see too many Hindles around on these sites. They're a lot more popular in Canada. It sounds great and it added 6 hp without a power commander. (full system)

Here's one before I got the damn bracket for my passenger peg. And I'll have the other once I receive it in a week or so. Thanks again pen!

Love the pipe. Don't recommend the company though. Long story.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Looks pretty good man! :cheers And it seems you got the Ti finish!!
Actually I think the Hindles are great deal either slip on or full system. Either way, they are great pipes for your buck! And sounds good too IMO. And I am just a big sucker for Ti midpipes!!
And your midpipes will look like this sooner or later:

I remember asking Hammy for a quote on these exhausts when I was shopping around. And I was ready to get this one until he recommended Blue Flame (sounded & carbon looks better).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks sweet! I ordered a full race system for my 04' on January 8th and just got the can a few days ago. The header is still on back order with no release date. What box did you guys get the mounting bracket that replaces the foot peg in? I did not recieve one with my can and hope it comes with my headers....

my 1st post :jump

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tezzmin said:
Looks sweet! I ordered a full race system for my 04' on January 8th and just got the can a few days ago. The header is still on back order with no release date. What box did you guys get the mounting bracket that replaces the foot peg in? I did not recieve one with my can and hope it comes with my headers....

my 1st post :jump
Check PM!

·
Registered
32 Posts
I hear ya Hammy! It was nothing against you. Your service and prices are great. I came across a certain "deal" through someone who knows someone. Plus I am getting the "race" 2.25 inch system. That might be why I have to wait so long. :?:
who knows... I just want to get this freakin pipe already.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Oh, the race header. That's why. It is out of stock. I hope you are going to be doing just that with it, race. I'm affraid there would be serious drivability issues with it on the street. That is of a very large diameter and would have zero back preasure at low-mid RPM's. 2 1/4" I believe :?:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You'll definately have a nice flame thrower if you don't get a PCommander. Looks real trick though.

If you get it to a dyno after you install it. Let me know what kinda hp it put out on yours. Want to see how close these pipes are.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
tezzmin said:
I hear ya Hammy! It was nothing against you. Your service and prices are great. I came across a certain "deal" through someone who knows someone. Plus I am getting the "race" 2.25 inch system. That might be why I have to wait so long. :?:
who knows... I just want to get this freakin pipe already.
yea, if you are going to be riding on the street, you aint gonna be happy with it. you may even find DECREASED POWER below the 9-10,000 rpm range.

If it is a track only bike, though....big fun!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts