Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was at my jiu jitsu school training. then some of the guys that i train with that were taking a break were chillin outside. then they come in and are like oh shit that lady just backed up into ur bike. i run outside and its one of the moms of one of the kids in the kids class in her ****ing SUBURBAN.

so i go to check on it and first thing i see is the front of my bike touching her rear bumper. then she pulls away n my bike is like semi-stuck to the truck. upon further inspection, paint was missing off the front between the headlights, and on the piece thats over the front wheel, the plastics around the headlight dont align properly around the headlight. im scared that the plastics were all pushed back and warped even the side fairings ****ing up the aerodynamics of the bike. the handle bars were also locked so im also afraid that the alignment or whatever was messed up. and the kickstand is also pretty severely bent so that my bike is on such a bad angle that it barely even stands, a gust of wind could blow it over.

now get this.. she calls her husband to come. her husband happens to be a DEA agent. we talked for a little then decided to call a cop to come write a police report. when he first came he was across the street. the husband ran across the street to go talk to him and the cop pulled a uturn to park next to my bike. HE DIDNT EVEN GET OUT OF THE CAR AND SAID THAT THERE IS NO VISIBLE DAMAGE ON MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! then i tried telling him everything that was wrong and he said he doesnt wanna hear it, ontop of being a dick and telling me not to touch his vehicle (i had to lean in the window to talk to him).

obviously this DEA agent tried to pull some strings, so i looked him in the eyes and told him right to his face.. AS MEN, YOU KNOW YOUR WIFE DID THAT TO MY BIKE. he was like "yeh she backed up into it im not denying that" but he didnt admit to doing any damages.

so tommorow im going to get a quote first thing in the morning. my friend happens to work at the bike shop and im gonna have them write up a FAT ASS estimate. im gonna have them replace all the plastics, not just the ones with physical damage, but any plastics that MAY HAVE been damaged. all new fresh paint on everything, all new kickstand assembly, and whatever they may think needs to be replaced.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
dude, they tried to screw you....you should do the same.Karma

·
Registered
458 Posts
wow thats crazy. gl with the insurance claim

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Wow I could barely focus on your post because of your avatar!! Dont you know people get seizures because of that sh*t!!!!

Sucks what happened to your bike. What a bimbo that lady was! Did you get the cops badge number? You can report him for that. You called him to do a report and he was too lazy to get his donut hording ass out of his car. He was supposed to do a report from you, and didnt even attempt to do his job. I hate cops.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Very unlucky. People are pathetic.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
thats bull!!! good luck getting it taken care of. And id def report that cop. did you take pictures?

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
report the cop

and get rid of men's asses from your avatar :lmao

·
Registered
142 Posts
Man most cops are dirty like that in chicago I cant stand them there just mad at the world because they make 35k a year haha

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
that sucks. Hope things get worked out for you.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
wow, thats a bunch of bull crap man...Hopefully you get them back

best of luck

·
Registered
39 Posts
good luck with getting that sorted out... hopefull you got the cops badge like the others said.. i hate it when people try and pass shit off when they know they're are fault... you're an adult take some F'n responibility for your own doing...

·
Banned
2,723 Posts
Cops---good for nothing...straight up!

T1

·
Registered
298 Posts
The most important thing you could do is take pics at this time and get a estimate with her license plate number. Take her ass to court.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds like the cop had issues with bikes. There are alot of them that hate riders but alot of them ride just like you and me. However, what he did was punk and as cop, he is required to take a report unless it is a civil matter. If it is a civil matter, take the lady to her insurance company, take pics, and there should be nothing her macho man husband can do about it.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The badge number will be on the write up he did for you, that is if he gave you one at all saying their was no damage. Your only hope if to get the whitness that saw it happen go to court with you other wise DEA+Cop = their word is better than yours.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
I can tell you how this will all end. Insurance will fix your bike...She will get cancer, and hopefully die. Her husband will hopefully be shot on his next bust and also with any luck die orphaning all of their children. Karma is such a bitch.

Yes my story is cruel but well deserved.

Good luck man!

·
MACGYVER 05 R6 NJ
4,033 Posts
so i was at my jiu jitsu school training. then some of the guys that i train with that were taking a break were chillin outside. then they come in and are like oh shit that lady just backed up into ur bike. i run outside and its one of the moms of one of the kids in the kids class in her ****ing SUBURBAN.

so i go to check on it and first thing i see is the front of my bike touching her rear bumper. then she pulls away n my bike is like semi-stuck to the truck. upon further inspection, paint was missing off the front between the headlights, and on the piece thats over the front wheel, the plastics around the headlight dont align properly around the headlight. im scared that the plastics were all pushed back and warped even the side fairings ****ing up the aerodynamics of the bike. the handle bars were also locked so im also afraid that the alignment or whatever was messed up. and the kickstand is also pretty severely bent so that my bike is on such a bad angle that it barely even stands, a gust of wind could blow it over.

now get this.. she calls her husband to come. her husband happens to be a DEA agent. we talked for a little then decided to call a cop to come write a police report. when he first came he was across the street. the husband ran across the street to go talk to him and the cop pulled a uturn to park next to my bike. HE DIDNT EVEN GET OUT OF THE CAR AND SAID THAT THERE IS NO VISIBLE DAMAGE ON MY BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! then i tried telling him everything that was wrong and he said he doesnt wanna hear it, ontop of being a dick and telling me not to touch his vehicle (i had to lean in the window to talk to him).

obviously this DEA agent tried to pull some strings, so i looked him in the eyes and told him right to his face.. AS MEN, YOU KNOW YOUR WIFE DID THAT TO MY BIKE. he was like "yeh she backed up into it im not denying that" but he didnt admit to doing any damages.

so tommorow im going to get a quote first thing in the morning. my friend happens to work at the bike shop and im gonna have them write up a FAT ASS estimate. im gonna have them replace all the plastics, not just the ones with physical damage, but any plastics that MAY HAVE been damaged. all new fresh paint on everything, all new kickstand assembly, and whatever they may think needs to be replaced.
Sucks to live here. I learned from a friend if you have a problem with a local PD call 911 and ask for a state PD for help because you are being harsed by local PD. The state PD has to be on your side. If the bike or car has more than 500 dollars in damage he has to file a report in NJ. I had a proble with a local cop because he didnt want to file a report but we had to fight to do it. He thought we were dumb and didnt want to file it. We had to get my fatherinlaw who is a sherif in NJ th get the guy to file the report.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts