365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

:secret
Can anyone see the side covers weave pattern? All wrong :poke

Good thing it's not that noticable :thumbdown

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Yea that ish looks sweet. Im guessing you got your stuff from them? I was looking at their site, really like the 06-07 carbon mids. They offer full carbon and fiberglass/carbon, is there any real difference aesthetically? Other than saying your mids are "full carbon"?

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
After seeing the thread on the r1-forum about crown/twilltech, I will never buy from them nor will I ever recommend anyone to buy from them. :nono
I'v seen a few threads around here as well. I think I'm going to go MDI carbon fiber. I've heard good things.

·
Le Troll
3,335 Posts
Yea that ish looks sweet. Im guessing you got your stuff from them? I was looking at their site, really like the 06-07 carbon mids. They offer full carbon and fiberglass/carbon, is there any real difference aesthetically? Other than saying your mids are "full carbon"?
It looks the same and hardly makes a difference in weight, it just makes things a bit less expensive lol. Of course rossi could use the loss of the extra 1/1,000,000 of a pound that the pure carbon will give, but it's smarter just to get the mix

·
no glove, no love
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you seriously complaining that the weave is going a different direction?
If I was complaining I wouldn't post a picture up, I can hardly notice it, so I can care less tbh.

Good looking bike. You planing on adding anymore carbon ?
I got rid of the tank cover/sides. I purchased CF mids last year and I just got it straightened out w/ their company. The mids will set it off if I imagine it correctly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts