Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have their blinkers die?

The whole left side is not working, and the right side is intermittently working.

I dont see any loose wires....

The back are aftermarket but conventional. the front are LED, but I don't use a rectifier (so they blink fast).

I'm assuming its not a fuse because the right side is working 80% of the time. Everything else n the control is working (horn, highbeam)

Brake lights are working...

Any ideas?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Anyone have their blinkers die?

The whole left side is not working, and the right side is intermittently working.

I dont see any loose wires....

The back are aftermarket but conventional. the front are LED, but I don't use a rectifier (so they blink fast).

I'm assuming its not a fuse because the right side is working 80% of the time. Everything else n the control is working (horn, highbeam)

Brake lights are working...

Any ideas?
I have the same problem, my blinkers don't work, and only sometimes does the indicator work....bump for a response for both of us. :YEA

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did double check and the fuse is good.

I'm thinking:
a) maybe the control itself? it's the whole side, not just 1.

b) I had the airbox up, and the heat shield under it in a failed attempt to change my plugs. I had undone all the connections over the shield. Maybe one of those connections loosened up?

Taking the airbox off is one of the last things I want to do though, such a pain in the a$$ !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts