Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mine'z Faster!!!
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my new pig spotters today and may i say they look freekin sweet.
Sorry my bike is so dirty i went riding today didnt have time to clean it.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
ummm don't see any pics...

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
Why wouldnt u just wait till u had pics to post a "My freekin SWEET Pig Spotters" thread. U know everyones gonna think theres pics so why not just wait a day?

·
I <3 Draggin' Knee
33 Posts
What a cock tease

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
I hated mine, I had them on for about 2 months and decided the no mirror look was better. I woulda sold you mine for $20.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I hated mine, I had them on for about 2 months and decided the no mirror look was better. I woulda sold you mine for $20.
$20 ?? :nocontrol man i'll buy them off you if you still have them. I like buying little sh*t for my bike.. espacially cheaaappp :toocool:

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
Worthless without pics, you fail!

I think they look pretty good but dont really have a use other than that, all you really see is your arm...

Hurry up and post the pics already!

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
$20 ?? :nocontrol man i'll buy them off you if you still have them. I like buying little sh*t for my bike.. espacially cheaaappp :toocool:
They are yours if you want them. They have been sitting in the garage for about 5 months collecting dust. $20 + $7 for UPS ground shipping. I have attached some pics of their current state, in good condition and all LED blinkers work. Don't mind the petrified bug guts, I'll clean em for ya. :D Just a minor scratch on one of the mirrors, its not big. Send me a PM if you want them and I'll provide my Paypal address.

Here is an old thread I posted if you want to see pics of them when they were on the bike. http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57455

Attachments

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
don't you get pulled over for not having mirrors?
Im in Ontario, an i always ride with no mirrors. I have been pulled over for other reasons an NEVER once have they said or given a ticket for having no mirrors.

·
Registered
332 Posts
"http://c/Users/Giancarlo/Pictures/2008-08-08/041.JPG" ??

LOL ya need to post the pics to photobucket or this site even. and THEN you can link it. Unless you want to share out your folder on your computer over the internet. And if you do that make sure you leave the "Passwords and banking information" folder available too.:nocontrol:nocontrol

gary

1 - 20 of 20 Posts