Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
How much did you get it for? My buddy has one and after about 10 min of riding it it dies and won't start back up, does yours have the same problem?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Here is the picture. To get it to work, right click on the picture and select properties. Then copy that URL and use it. Don't use teh URL that is in the address bar. :mrgreen:

·
I ride her hard!!!
195 Posts
I want one!!!

Where did you get it from, and how much? My son's b-day is coming up, and I'm trying to get my mom to buy it for him.......well, actually us!!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dj1298 said:
Here is the picture. To get it to work, right click on the picture and select properties. Then copy that URL and use it. Don't use teh URL that is in the address bar. :mrgreen:
cool thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I want one!!!

lvbluer6 said:
Where did you get it from, and how much? My son's b-day is coming up, and I'm trying to get my mom to buy it for him.......well, actually us!!!
I picked it up with a group buy locally (SF) for $340, otherwise regular price is 380. I haven't had any problems with mine so far, but a buddy of mine had to get his chain fixed after riding it the first day, the guy fixed it for free.

http://broadtek.biz/scooter.htm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts