Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just noticed we went with my member rank suggestions. I realise I was the only one to submit suggestions but lets pretend that they just rock!

·
Registered
829 Posts
I just posted them up today. Le tme know if I need any more updating to them. Just more proff that I really do take every members considerations/concerns when making changes and trying to make the site grow!

In fact, Cral42, since I used your suggestions, I will send you a R6-Forum.com sticker. Send me an e mail ( [email protected] ) with your color choice, address, real name and member name. I will get it mailed out to you by Monday.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
829 Posts
$4 = 1 sticker in red, blue, black, silver, or white
$8 = 1 sticker in chrome and one in a standard color.

Chrome costs me more to keep in stock.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
494 Posts
He'll give them away at first just to get everyone addicted to them!! THEN!!! THE PRICE GOES UP!!!! THEN WHAT DO YA DO?!?!?! HUH?!?!?! THEN WHAT!??!!
Oh... sorry bout that... I better get back to my back before the nurse comes....

Alden

·
Registered
829 Posts
Yes $8 will get two standard or 1 chome + 1 additional standard color with free shipping.

If you donate, you will get the "R6-forum supporter" graphic above your avatar. And yes Penfold, you already have the graphic. It replaces the standard member ranks.

-Dj1298

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
dj1298 said:
And yes Penfold, you already have the graphic. It replaces the standard member ranks.

-Dj1298
I meant, how do you know I haven't donated a second time?

So if I click on the PayPal donate button on the left, I can get another sticker? I think I'm gonna need a red one to match my truck........

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
:!: Wicked! Either way you get stickers if $8.00 is donated!

If you donate, you will get the "R6-forum supporter" graphic above your avatar. And yes Penfold, you already have the graphic. It replaces the standard member ranks.
I just noticed this, my title(above the avatar) used to be "Pit Groupie"
Now it says "Bought an R6"!

·
Registered
829 Posts
penfold said:
dj1298 said:
And yes Penfold, you already have the graphic. It replaces the standard member ranks.

-Dj1298
I meant, how do you know I haven't donated a second time?

So if I click on the PayPal donate button on the left, I can get another sticker? I think I'm gonna need a red one to match my truck........
I fyou need another sticker, let me know.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Thanks for the timely response :hammer

I was gonna put it in the rear window of my truck but I built a rack body on top of the exisitng bed and you can't see the windows anymore. You know what though, I can put one on the tailgate. I'll PayPal the cash when I get home tonight.

In red in the largest size you have (if you have different sizes that is. can't remember)

:drink

·
Registered
995 Posts
DJ where's the list. WHERE'S THE LIST
:stupic

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
dj1298 said:
I just posted them up today. Le tme know if I need any more updating to them. Just more proff that I really do take every members considerations/concerns when making changes and trying to make the site grow!

In fact, Cral42, since I used your suggestions, I will send you a R6-Forum.com sticker. Send me an e mail ( [email protected] ) with your color choice, address, real name and member name. I will get it mailed out to you by Monday.

-DJ1298
Now that free sticker rocks!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Heres the list...

Watchin 600’s on tv - 1
Test rode a bike - 26
Spectator - 51
Bought an R6 - 101
Pit Groupie - 201
Weekend warrior - 301
Supersport Test Rider - 501
Supersport Racer - 1001
Supersport Contender - 2001

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Hey Dj, i think i am ready to be an official"R6-Forum supporter" but i want to know how much i need to donate to get 2 chrome stickers instead of just one chrome and regular color.
what if i send you $12.00 ducks for 2 chrome??

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Cral, you lucky bastard! :) It's gonna cost Dj $15 to mail it to you over there :) lol

I think it's time for me to join up with Mike and others and be a supporter, I just need the damn stickers, and why not support the site i spend the most time at. It's like my "regular bar" i spend my most money there LOL

I assume i just click on the PayPal on the left side and follow instructions..?? Let me know and i'll be awaiting 2 white's to place on "the spot" of the hugger.

:drink

1 - 20 of 25 Posts