Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...showed up to class riding a hayabusa. and SHE is pretty hot. she also had BDU pants on. :love

jealous?

·
12,482 Posts
damn you.... we need
PICS!!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
yup yup...need pics or BS!!!

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
It's :bsflag: without pics man..

·
Born 2 Ride YAMAHA
788 Posts
No Pics= Full Of Shit= Arab

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
haha oops. i was drunk when i posted this or i probably wouldn't have. but yeah i'm goin again today i'll bring my camera if i can remember. she's a little old for me so i'm not insanely jealous but i'd probably still hit it just cuz she rides a busa.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
haha oops. i was drunk when i posted this or i probably wouldn't have. but yeah i'm goin again today i'll bring my camera if i can remember. she's a little old for me so i'm not insanely jealous but i'd probably still hit it just cuz she rides a busa.
Remember man...pics or bust

·
Registered
998 Posts
So with that reasoning if this thing went to a busa you would do her? She's already got the pleather jacket and sandals. The helmet is also non-existent.

J/K- Giving you crap. Snap some pics though!

·
I stall my R6
148 Posts
Pix or it didn't happen.

·
Born 2 Ride YAMAHA
788 Posts
Lex that is so ****ing wrong. Don't post that shit

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So with that reasoning if this thing went to a busa you would do her? She's already got the pleather jacket and sandals. The helmet is also non-existent.

J/K- Giving you crap. Snap some pics though!
dude you have no idea. i would hit that thing from every possible angle.
:throwup

i'm putting my camera in my backpack now. it's raining today i hope she brings the bike. i wanna get pics of the r6 with the busa as well. today will be my first ride in the rain, should be interesting.

·
Registered
428 Posts
dude you have no idea. i would hit that thing from every possible angle.
:throwup

i'm putting my camera in my backpack now. it's raining today i hope she brings the bike. i wanna get pics of the r6 with the busa as well. today will be my first ride in the rain, should be interesting.
good man.. :popcorn:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts