Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
I'm going to rewatch this..... over and over.... what a race... I've never seen a bike race so wild, even the season open in South Africa was not like this one!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
The damn thing keeps telling me my network connection is not active. I know it is, cause I'm at work on a LAN.
:cuss I can see the first 30 seconds and then it cuts me off.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
TexasR6 said:
The damn thing keeps telling me my network connection is not active. I know it is, cause I'm at work on a LAN.
:cuss I can see the first 30 seconds and then it cuts me off.
same shit happened to me but i at least got the about the 6 lap.....but i 've already seen the race....awesome, awesome race. i wish i could ride like those guys. that would be :boob

·
Registered
504 Posts
So what Tex, I keep getting a page full of like alien text. Nothing comes up except all text, all the way down... don't know, any suggestions... ???

-Solace

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SolaceRye said:
So what Tex, I keep getting a page full of like alien text. Nothing comes up except all text, all the way down... don't know, any suggestions... ???

-Solace
how about.... right click... save as.. :hammer

why watch it as a stream, slowly coming in? just save it on your hd and you can watch it in real time :cheers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
how about.... right click... save as..

why watch it as a stream, slowly coming in? just save it on your hd and you can watch it in real time
Tried that. It saved 2000k and stopped.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
yeah, I am in the middle of the rain delay...haha...be back in a few! ;)

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thanks Delta. Hopefully this will work. I've actually had to do some work today cause the movie wouldn't play.

You might have saved me alot of work here today. lol

edit:
Bah. Oh well, maybe later.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
actually, you should just download getright or another downloading program, then just download from the motogp link, it'll work.

can we possibly get a motogp/ama/wsbk section? don't know if it'll be successful, but it'll be fun :hammer

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
what a sweet race! Rossi is just badass...wet or dry, he is badass...

I love how he rides for 4 laps, just "lurking" and all of a sudden, BAM! he is kicking everyones ass...such a thrill to watch these!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
yoda said:
what a sweet race! Rossi is just badass...wet or dry, he is badass...

I love how he rides for 4 laps, just "lurking" and all of a sudden, BAM! he is kicking everyones ass...such a thrill to watch these!

Did you guys notice how everyone was taking it easy around all the corners while it was raining, EXCEPT ROSSI, who was just railing those shits in the rain with slicks on.....That dude has some majorly huge balls. We should only wish to be THAT good.....Great Race!!!!(again)

·
Registered
712 Posts
I saw that race and all i have to say is ROSSI IS A FREAKIN GOD!!! The way he kicked everyone's asses on slicks in the rain was insane. I wish i was half the rider he was....Awesome Race!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
The whole "we're stopping, then starting over for 6 laps" thing, was very odd. The words cannot describe what Rossi and the rest of those guys do during a race. I'm still speachless when I watch those races.

Someday I hope to ride 1/6th as good as them. :roll:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey texasr6, and solacerye,

did you guys end up getting the vid? if not, i'll upload the vid tonight when i get back from riding.

i love california weather :hammer

1 - 20 of 20 Posts