Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been planning on doing this for a long time, and i finally got all the parts in so i spent a LONG weekend doing EVERYTHING. Custom fender elim with aircraft grade aluminum and 3 LEDS. Custom Blinker pegs. And ANGEL EYES! everything turned out great, and i have gotten a lot of props already...my gixxer friends are JEALOUS!!!

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i18.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/maydaymusic/MOV-0001.flv">

·
R1+5
507 Posts
man!, your getting me amped up for my passenger pegs, it's being shipped to me and I can't wait(should have it this week)....anyways looks sweet

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you should have just made them youselves the pegs are pretty easy to do. the angels took forever but the pegs were easy. and thanks for the compliments. the angels are bright as FAWK

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Lights look great, and the pegs are awesome looking too....anyway you can get red Angel eyes? I've got the 05 Raven and I think that would look insane.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes if you want i can make you red angels. If you buy them ill give you instructions for installing the rings. Installing is easy, making them is just time consuming. Let me know if you are interested we can work out a price

·
Chi-Towns Finest
347 Posts

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
insane dude!! those angel eyes are nuts, they are def that extra little touch to stand out a bit. i did my pegs back a while ago too, they were easy as shit. mad props on a nice lookin bike!!

·
R1+5
507 Posts
yes I know I should have done it myself, but a friend of a friend is helping me to have mines done plus power coat, this is like the only thing I haven't done by myself

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looks nice!

I'm gonna wire up some LED turn signals. I've got an 00 so I think i'm just gonna stick a few LEDs in the existing break light housing.

The holes you drilled for the LEDs, do they go all the way through the metal?
What did you encase the LEDs and resistors in to keep them waterproof?

·
Ride It Like It's Stolen!
1,171 Posts
The angel eyes look sick. Did you have re wire your headlight operation? How can you have the angel eyes on without your low beam? (Pls excuse the noobness) Looks f-ing sick though !!!! Nice job. Sounds like the install was easy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just did my pegs a week ago, wasn't that hard. Hardest part for me was the drilling since I don't have a vice or drill press, but I got it done. Those LEDs are SICK bright.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts