Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
look at my new avatar! :mrgreen:
it took me a lil bit to do but i love it! its from the nelly tipdrill video i love that part what do you guys think?
:cheers

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man if this dam internet connection was faster i could see it the right way. but its pretty sweet from what i could tell :cheers

·
Registered
829 Posts
800k is huge for an avatar! Mine is only 9.3 kb. Thats over 100 times the size. I would try and shrink it down even more if possible.

-DJ1298

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
downloaded the video off of winmx

used easy video splitter v2.01, which i downloaded for free off download.com, to find the spot in the mpg i wanted to cut to make a short video of, cut it then saved it. pretty cool program...

then i needed to make it a gif for the site, so i found touchillusion video master, got it off the same site, it can convert video files such as avi, mpg, mpeg, etc... to files like, gif, wav, flash, or avi. it also lets you shrink the size and fps too. used that, turned it into a gif, uploaded it to damnnet.com, and updated my sig :mrgreen: cool program

i like it thats all that matters, black girls are just as good/bad as white girls

:cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts