Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally I got rid of my shoei rf1000 Camber and this finally got in! Got it from ebay for 539 shipped :nocontrol
What do you guys think? it fits me perfect I thought I would needed a small but the seller replied back saying small is out of stock would you want a XS and he will throw in the appriopriate cheek pads and liner with no charge. Sure why not? Secone day of discussing the deals about out of stock Small but instock XS in white or red I really wanted the white colored one and poof the big box was sitting in my room waiting for me to open up. :toocool:

sorry for the poor lightening quality but its fabolous in person!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Sweet lid. Congrats.

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys, yeah let me get them to size up a bit bigger

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
sick helmet bro, congrats.

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
47 Posts
finally I got rid of my shoei rf1000 Camber and this finally got in! Got it from ebay for 539 shipped :nocontrol
What do you guys think? it fits me perfect I thought I would needed a small but the seller replied back saying small is out of stock would you want a XS and he will throw in the appriopriate cheek pads and liner with no charge. Sure why not? Secone day of discussing the deals about out of stock Small but instock XS in white or red I really wanted the white colored one and poof the big box was sitting in my room waiting for me to open up. :toocool:

sorry for the poor lightening quality but its fabolous in person!
Looks good. Was it from "ridersgear" on Ebay?

·
47 Posts
yes sir it surely was!
How long did it take to get it?? I bought mine a few weeks back and I still havent seen it. I got a black and white 10 star Edwards replica, but he said they werent able to get that one anymore. So I settled for a 9 star replica instead.

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How long did it take to get it?? I bought mine a few weeks back and I still havent seen it. I got a black and white 10 star Edwards replica, but he said they werent able to get that one anymore. So I settled for a 9 star replica instead.

Well i had emailed him several times about if it's beend shipped (on the night I made the payment, monday night) he replied back also saying that the size I wanted (small) was not in stock til June 1st and was offered either a red in small or white in XS with no charge of appriopriate pads. So I took the white in XS with the pads and head lining, he did a drop ship from a warehouse in CA (which is where Im located) the next day (tuesday) and it arrived to my house perfectly yesterday (wednesday) so Im assuming 1 day? it was UPS shipped also.

nice lid! congrats!!
thanks!

·
I miss the 600cc fun.
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
okay I got some better pictures up! the last picture has some what of it's glitter thats all over the helmet

1 - 20 of 20 Posts