Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First is the new ZG DB in Dark Smoke that I got from Disco in the Group Buy

and next up, my new helmet. It's the Icon Death or Glory Airframe helmet and the quality of this thing is just unbelievable. I'm definitely happy with the purchase and Disco also gave me a GREAT deal during their 20% off sale. I know a lot of you guys dislike Icon, but please don't bring that into this thread, i'm not trying to start a "My Shoei is better than your Icon" thread.

It also came with a cool bag.

Had to Rep CS in at least one of the pics.

and last but not least, I switched the shield out for a Dark Smoke about 20 mins after it left the box, haha.

Thanks for looking :toocool:

·
My ZX6R ate my R6!
730 Posts
DAMN, I have always wanted a Nexx Helmet like that. Minus the skulls though

·
I pee in the shower.
696 Posts
I have a Zero Gravity sport touring windscreen on my R6 and I can't wait to rip that thing off of the bike.
I need to get one like yours...
Nice lid dude

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
nice ass helmet, im with you on that i like icons and dont really give a shit if others dont, just wanted to show off my icon i got for this riding season:

its the icon alliance krazy klown with a gold windscreen and it came with the fsb fins

FLAME SUIT ON i dont give a f**k if you think the fins are squid and dont do anything, they came with the helmet and i put them on

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At least you're wearing a lid 06r687.

and no offense in this story, But it's funny you brought THAT one into the equation, because the other day when some friends and I were discussing why some people don't like Icon, we were like " well they do make some ugly helmets" and then in perfect unison all three of us said " like that ugly clown one" hahaha.

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
it is ugly and very obnoxious and thats why i like it lol

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
i want 2 ride......NOW!
361 Posts

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
dunno yet too damn cold to ride will let you know though

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys! and phr3k i'll be sure to post a review of the helmet after I get a couple of rides in. Still too cold here in WV :(

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
nice ass helmet, im with you on that i like icons and dont really give a shit if others dont, just wanted to show off my icon i got for this riding season:

its the icon alliance krazy klown with a gold windscreen and it came with the fsb fins

FLAME SUIT ON i dont give a f**k if you think the fins are squid and dont do anything, they came with the helmet and i put them on

:popcorn: I LOL'd :yes

·
Derp
1,308 Posts

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

First pic: awesome.
Second and third: :lmao:lmao:lmao

That is by far the ugliest helmet I've ever seen.

·
I can ban you
33,576 Posts

:popcorn: I LOL'd :yes
^^^ This and I shared it with the other riders in my department... Thanks for sharing the Lulz..

OP I like your windscreen :sing

1 - 20 of 51 Posts