Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my Hindle high mount, it sounds great. It sounds mean from idle all the way to redline. The only thing that kinda bothered me is that i had remove my passanger foot pegs but other than that its a great pipe. I would post some pics up soon

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Call up Hindle, if you have an '03-'04 R6, they have new brackets available free of charge so you can re-install your passenger pegs.

:cheers

·
Registered
527 Posts
They finally made that thing. Take a look in the photo section for a pink R6 and you can see the wife's (8 days now) High mount. They didn't send the bracket that holds the pipe to the bike but I call there and I had it in a week. Great pipe!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i guess im gonna have to call, but im kinda getting used to no passanger pegs. gives me a good reason not to give anyone a ride LOL

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
You must think like i do Dre, I HATE giving rides!

I can't wait to get some race plastics on and a solo tail!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey whats up people, sry i didnt respond sooner. I was in DR for vacation. I have a video and some pics of my exhuast but i dont know how to put it on the website. someone help me or if you want to check it out ill send it to you. AE [/img]

·
Registered
712 Posts
Dude, sounds sweet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts