Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I eat my R6
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

here is my new 2008 r6. I got it last week, and it is the best thing i have ever bought.... just wanted to share some pics with everyone!

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
welcome bro(belated) nice looking bike man!

·
Focus
728 Posts
Wow! Green grass, blue sky's, nice lake...ahemmm...nah I'm just playin. Love the bike** man. Did the dealership put the frame sliders on or have you had the bike for a while?

·
RU R6
1,206 Posts
I think he's already got them on there....

But definitely get some comfy grips...they'll make a difference. Then tires....they'll make a difference too. Then an exhaust....they'll make a difference also. Then..... :)

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
great bike bro, where do u live? kinda looks like florida to me

·
I eat my R6
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For who ever was asking about the frame sliders, i bought the kit online at www.moto911.com i bought the bike rode it home and 10 minutes later i had the frame sliders installed. It seriously took me no more than 10 minutes...

And yeah it is my first R6, better yet my first bike!lol, i kno a lot of ppl agree on not getting a new R6 as there first bike but i did it, and for all of those out there that want to do the same thing i say go for it. Just learn to respect the bike.

Yeah I'm in Miami for right now, Im in the Air Force and just got back from Iraq so i took some time off down here, but im stationed in/around Pensacola.

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
im in miami to maybe we could ride some time, theres a big bike meet at fudruckers every thur night down in kendal, we usually go there first then hit up south beach and las olas let me no if ur down to ride

·
I eat my R6
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah for sure, some one at the dealer already told me about it. Ill be riding out with you guys this week. Also on wednesday we meet up a hooters in el Doral. See you there

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
very nice good luck and be safe!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts