Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some new riding gear for the 2009 season...streets only of course. I hope you guys like it. As you can tell from the photos, I'm a big Rossi fan! Enjoy!

The setup.

WLF

2009 Rossi Gloves

5 Continents-top view

Front view

Side Views

Back View

Let me know what you guys think! Ride safe and see you guys out there!

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Awesome combo, Dainese ftw... Bet that set you back a cool 2g's though, dont mess it up!:D

52,014 Posts
Dainese and AGV, FTW!!! :toocool:

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Nice gear.. I just ordered all new gear that should start getting here tomorrow.. All AGV..

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again guys, yeah good call on the close to 2k for it all. Well worth it though...doesn't get any better than AGV and Dainese gear IMO!

·
R6 Ownz!
586 Posts
:hump:YEA:toocool::nocontrol:eek:

2,458 Posts
neat i guess.. not sure why you would want to ride around looking like someone your not.. but to each his own.. least u wear your gear.

·
Ridn' Drty
574 Posts
neat i guess.. not sure why you would want to ride around looking like someone your not.. but to each his own.. least u wear your gear.
So If I happen to wear some of the same gear that you wear does that mean that I am wanting to be just like you? Of if I wear a team jersey with someones name and number on it does that mean that I am wanting to be just like them?

That gear looks awesome! Wish I could afford it!

·
Premium Member
30,470 Posts
shay, that stuff is PIMP. i'm sure you're loving that gp-tech already. be sure to register it, b/c they had a bad batch of neck-skirts. the "agv" letters kept coming off. they'll replace it for free, but it's just a hassle.

let's hope you can ride like rossie now that you're wearing is undies. :D i jest.

Nice gear.. I just ordered all new gear that should start getting here tomorrow.. All AGV..
if you're talking about leathers, i hope you know, that AGV and AGVsport are two separate companies. AGV is owned by Dainese, and the other is owned by some USA company... they're not affiliated with each other at all. just thought i'd let you know... and i haven't heard good things about AGVsport, just fyi.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks again guys for all the compliments! I just love watching Rossi ride and the craziness of his gear! I'm a pretty good rider, but I only wish I could be 1/2 the rider Rossi is!

2,458 Posts
So If I happen to wear some of the same gear that you wear does that mean that I am wanting to be just like you? Of if I wear a team jersey with someones name and number on it does that mean that I am wanting to be just like them?

That gear looks awesome! Wish I could afford it!
it will never matter what u wear... you could NEVER be me.. lol :FU

1 - 20 of 48 Posts