Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say hello to Roxy, my recently bought 2009 R6.

Technically, I've had her 2 months but have been riding non-stop, so have only just had a chance to post a decent pic here. She sounds crazy with that Akropic exhaust. Other than cosmetic mods she's standard. Will be doing some research on xtra HP for her soon :toocool:

I'm Nate. Hello to all my fellow R6 riders out there!!

·
Go Ahead
2,705 Posts
Looks damn pretty. Wish it didn't have the white on the red fairings but none the less, it's sexy.

-Ant.

·
My Bonneville eats me.
1,030 Posts
looks great! i have yet to see that color combo too.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
that is one sexy bike!! congrats!

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
I just got my front fearings repainted
Really? cool...Im so glad for you...Ive been waiting for you to post that...:jacked

:roll:

Next time, dont thread jack someones thread...no one really wants to hear about your fairings being re-painted unless it pertains to the OP

If you want to show off your paint job...start a new thread

·
a fly on the wall
1,046 Posts
Welcome to the forum. So the weird thing is my name is Nate and I named my 07 R6 Roxy. Not as much a coincidence but i run the apropovic exhaust too.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
welcome. im diggin the color scheme

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
I love the Euro paint schemes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Really? cool...Im so glad for you...Ive been waiting for you to post that...:jacked

:roll:

Next time, dont thread jack someones thread...no one really wants to hear about your fairings being re-painted unless it pertains to the OP

If you want to show off your paint job...start a new thread
Hey mister coolness, I was just suggesting from what they said earlier. So why don't you create a new thread about trying to dis other people trying to have a conversation dick head

1 - 20 of 21 Posts