Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Let me the first to comment...

That looks sick silverr6!!

Where did you get those from? Custom made or some store actually sells them?

Looks very tight!

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
It does look nice... I'm with Mikeeh76 on this, where did you get them? And if possible what was the cost..

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
excuse me while i go clean my pants. :mrgreen:

i am in love with those mids man, i want some and if i have to ill come steal them off of your bike :mrgreen: so please tell us where and how much. or one might when u least expect it, poof theyre gone :mrgreen:

·
Registered
712 Posts
I agree with Loki! :hammer [/quote]

·
Registered
267 Posts
loki, i know i said i was your boy, but i'll step over your limp body to get those fairings :cheers

silverr6, hook us up, kid. don't bogart the source of those baddies to yourself. :cuss

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hehehe heehhe... imma just tease you guys for a lil bit.. before i let you guys know where i got them.... trying to figure out what to do for my next mod...

·
Registered
267 Posts
silverR6, dude, that's the beginning of a disaster timeline:

april 20th - silverR6 posts a badass mod and refuses to disclose information on the source of the mod components
april 21st - silverR6 disappears
december 1st - silverR6 is found running around naked in the woods with only his R6 midfairings

now, let me make you an offer you can't refuse.............. :poke

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
ive seen that dam tapeworks stuff, my roommate bought some to put on his waverunner. it looks good from about 5 yds away but any closer and u can tell its not carbon

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
R6RoadWarrior said:
loki, i know i said i was your boy, but i'll step over your limp body to get those fairings :cheers

silverr6, hook us up, kid. don't bogart the source of those baddies to yourself. :cuss
dont make me :hatchet , ill do it for some carbon mids man :mrgreen:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn dude, those mids are sweet! IMO, it gives it something of a racier look. Great job!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Carbon Fiber

Those mids are tooo phat!! Must of cost a fortune. I wrapped the two frame things under the seat, those bars, one on each side, in carbon fiber vinyl...and it looks phat too

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I wouldn't go cutting holes for frame sliders in them, that shit will vibrate and separate like fiberglass would. Or could anywho.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i would put those on my 2004 silver and ditch the flames anyday!! I have a carbon fibre hood on my civic and its pimp, i need my bike to match!! GIVES US THE 411... aka the down lo... hook a brother up!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts