Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i crashed about 4-5 months ago, nothing serious. now i figure that i have all the farings off ill try my hand at a projector mod. i went to http://www.xdcycle.com/discount-mot...FL-Halo-Eyes-Combo-Duel-Projector-Lights.html and got me these. i did notice that they wernt the exact same as the picture but they were still nice. the kit came with a wiring harnes that looks to be prity nice so far. this is where i am at.

the white plastic is just a cutting board i got at wall mart. i know they are not cut perfect but i figure you wont see it when i paint it black. then i was back at the store and found some black ones so im going to make them later on. i cut the cutting board with a little table top band saw but i think you could do it with a jig saw if you had to, it cuts real easy.

the halos are are going to be on a switchlike this
i saw that on another thread on here.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That looks great.. I am gunna play around with my headlights over the winter and try and do something similar to this. Nice job!

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
sick bro and hopefully you didnt pay that for the kit krypton on here has it for cheaper and on ebay 2 good job on the set up tho

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was going to do the angel eyes but the projectors already have them on them. these im going to try something different.

·
I got yami blue balls
565 Posts
What is that on the back of the housing?....where the wires are coming out.
I was looking for something to do on my projectors since misterjj screwed up so bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
everything came with the projectors. the rubber thing on the wires im taking off.

What is that on the back of the housing?....where the wires are coming out.
I was looking for something to do on my projectors since misterjj screwed up so bad.

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
Just an fyi, the way you mounted those through the dust cover you will not be able to adjust them. They should have been mounted to the plate and the plate should have had the adjustment nuts attached to it.

Also guys this is similar to my kit, I can get them, they are about 20% cheaper but I like mine better

1 - 20 of 37 Posts